My place is close to nightlife, public transport and the city center. You’ll love it because of its cozy retro style, comfy beds, elevator, the doorman and you'll share it with only me. It is good for couples, solo adventurers, groups of friends and business travelers who want to enjoy this unbeatable neighborhood in Mexico City because everything is nearby and nothing is missing: Metro,
bars, clubs, parks, corporate Reforma Avenue, Chapultepec Castle and hipster Roma neighborhood.
Everything is so relax. You are going to have your own keys. Just pay attention to the following rules:
1. You are not aloud to bring friends or any stranger to the house unless we agree on bringing someone on special ocassions.
2. I don't mind if you come back home late, but please don't make any loud sound after 11:00 PM except if we agree to invite people to have dinner or for a party.
3. You need to be sure to lock the door of the apartment when you go in and out. Also wait to hear the click of the lock to make sure the door get closed.
4. If asked, please say your a friend paying me a visit and nothing more.
5. I have a closed doors policy so please make sure you keep all the doors like that either you are in or out. As your the door of your room is going to be closed, please open the windows one in a while to air the room.
6. There is a carpet on the bathroom that you need to remove and put it above the shower doors when you are using shoes inside in order to avoid it to get dirty. The whole idea is use it only when you take a shower and step on it with your wet feet.
7. Sharing the kitchen does not mean I am sharing food or beverages unless I am asked and accepting the request.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 20 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
One of my passions is to travel anytime I can to discover new experiences and ways of life. Particularly I love to get into trendy places with live music and great food. I work as a PR person and I like to be in touch every day about what is happening on the world.