Cozy, close to the main points of interest. Perfect for 2 people. Private bedroom and bathroom, kitchen equipped and available, breakfast of welcome offered. Free wifi. Free parking in the district. Gay friendly. Available for suggestions.
The flat is spacious, cozy and very bright.
The bedroom, equipped with all the necessary, has a door-window that face to the balcony. In the bedroom you will find the towels for the bathroom, and in the wall-wardrobe also additional blankets.
The bathroom is private and available for your exclusive use. A washing machine is available in case of needs.
For the first day of stay, we offer you a rich and typical Italian breakfast as welcome (fruit juice, jam, butter, rusks, honey, biscuits, snacks, coffee and tea). Moreover, you will find water in the fridge and cracker to munch.
In the bedroom there are some books, and other specific on Turin are available in the corridor, together with maps of the city (you can take these maps with you) and suggestions for services.
A detailed map of the district with the indication of the closest service (place where eat or drink, supermarket, public transport) is hanging in the kitchen.
The kitchen, equipped with all the necessary, has a range of tee available for you. The kitchen has a balcony.
In case of needs, in the corridor there are plugs and adaptors.
We do not live in the flat but in any case we are always available for any suggestions or questions.
The bedroom and the bathroom are at your exclusive use. The kitchen, equipped, furnished and comfortable, is ready to be used. The kitchen could be (eventually) shared with the other guest/s of the flat (in the flat there is a second bedroom and a second bathroom to accommodate one or two person/s). In case you will decide to have lunch or dinner at home, available for you, you can find salt, sugar, spices, oil, vinegar, Italian pasta and rice. And clearly tea and coffee.
Free wifi is available.
The heating system is independent, nevertheless we kindly ask to you to not modify the setting without asking us before. This only in order to avoid eventual variation in the heating system scheduling.
Because rainy conditions can occur in Turin, umbrellas are available for you in the corridor.
Guests can stay in our flat in autonomy and total independence. Nevertheless, even if we do not live in the flat, we are always available and at your disposal for any needs, suggestions or questions.
Inside the flat you can find all the contact of the Pajasa family.
We wish remember to you that:
- it is a private flat, not an hotel. For this reason we kindly ask to you to respect the check in time previously defined. Because we do not live in the flat we have to organize with our work in order to be available to open to you (thus, you can clearly understand the importance of the punctuality). In case you are in late, we ask you to inform us as soon as possible in order to organize how to manage it without problem.
- smoke into the flat is not allowed but you can do it on the balcony of the bedroom or of the kitchen
- you are asked to respect the flat without disturb the neighbors, avoiding excessive noise from 10 pm to 7 am
- into the building there isn't the lift but our flat is at the first floor
- we appreciate if you left tidy the kitchen after the use, cleaning the hob and avoiding to left dirty dishes
- we appreciate if you remember to switch off the lights when you go out
- if the night before your check in there aren't guests and thus the flat is available since the morning, we will be happy to allow you an early check in in case of needs
- if you need a late check out we ask you to inform us previously and in case we don't have other reservation, we will be happy to allow you a late check out
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 128 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น