My place is close to Toronto Music Garden. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the high ceilings, and the cosiness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups. Please bring valid ID, we only issue the keys to the guest booking.
The suite offers the scale and atmosphere of a boutique hotel with the added benefit of newly high end furnishings. Along with the full kitchen and bathroom and office, you will feel at home. I pride myself in offering my guests the best.
Full size gym and exercise room. For those who prefer to sit on the sidelines to enjoy their sport, the Rogers Center and Air Canada Center are just a short distance away. In need of some retail therapy? The boutiques along Queen West offer a plethora of styles to satisfy every fashion lover. And foodies will delight in many of Toronto's best restaurants, bars, lounges and clubs in neighboring King West. Location offers a lifestyle of neighborhood amenities and downtown attractions, the perfect home for the urban dweller. Parking spot P3 303 and Buzzer Code 7908
Via cell phone you can message me or email me or call me anytime, my office is 10 minute walk from the property. The most important thing for me is your enjoyment and I want you to know that I'm here for you.
Please understand that we are here to assist you.
At no times should you interact with the security/concierge/property management or other working staff at the building. They are not working for my guest, they are there for the residents of the building. If there is interaction with them then it will be difficult for me.
As a guest you will come and go and probably never be asked questions as you will have full access.
Please remember this one thing.
It is just common sense that when given the opportunity to reside in someone's home that you respect this and use good judgement like you would in your home. My home is not for the use of someone's party. There is a new by-law in Toronto restricting noise after 11pm. Security and Authorities have a zero tolerance level when it comes to guests abusing the rights of residents in the building. They will fine and or evict upon their discretion. Failure to abide by this city wide agreed by law could result in loss of your security deposit and even further damages. Please respect my home and the residents of my building at all times as a guest should.
Standard check-in: 5 pm
Early check in which requires 50 % of the daily rate: 9 am onwards
Early check in which is considered full day rate: before 9 am
Standard check-out: 12 pm
Late check-out which requires 50 % of the daily rate: 1 pm onwards
Late check-out which is considered full day rate: after 4 pm
ID must be provided upon check in.
1. At all times, contact me only in regards to any questions or issues. We will assist in your check in. Check out quietly please.
2. Respect the rights and peaceful enjoyment of the residents of the building. There is zero tolerance to noise complaints and disturbance.
3. Absolutely no parties or extra guests without consent (this is a must) this is a condominium with owners and full time tenants it cannot be treated as a hotel or party room. City by-law in effect in regards to noise after 11pm. If neighbours complain and officials are called in you will be subject to the city fine and eviction upon their discretion.
4. Do not smoke inside of the property. Smoking allowed on balcony only. Do not throw cigarette butts (or anything) off balcony.
5. Don't lose keys, Fobs or Garage openers, if misplaced or taken home a locksmith is called to replace the lock at your cost (up to $375).
6. It is very important to me that the guests leave the property the way they have found it. You must disclose damage or disruption during your stay via email message or phone immediately. Items are categorized and accounted for; please do not take any items from the unit including towels and essentials that do not belong to you. Inventory will be taken by the maid service.
7. Please do not soil linens or towels with makeup / oils or other; please treat my home as you would your own.
9. Garbage Room is on same floor please help by removing all garbage prior to departure.
10. Mi Casa Su Casa, this is your home to return and let others know about, my review will be based on how you live in our home. Unlike a hotel room which is much more expensive for less than half the size, Airbnb only works when we treat each other like family. Enjoy this great suite and location and feel free to call or message me anytime.
11. You must present Valid government ID that matches your profile, keys will not be given to your friends and or family and or other individuals.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 597 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a Real Estate Investor with multiple properties, Looking for responsible tenants to rent furnished rentals. I love the airbnb system in regards to reviews and verifications, also with the fact that everyone is a winner. Except The Hotels!