Enjoy a hassle-free stay in this modern, comfortable and homely flat in Shepherds Bush, W. London. The flat is ideally located in vibrant Shepherds Bush - close to Westfields (Europe's largest inner-city shopping centre), a great local restaurant scene and a 20 minute journey from Central London.
The flat is within a modern block of 3 flats in a courtyard with a pretty communal garden to the south of the flat. The flat is on the second floor, with its own private stairwell and entrance (please note that there is no lift but the steps are manageable). It is very quiet as it has no adjacent neighbours and is detached from any main roads - it feels very much like an urban retreat in the heart of vibrant Shepherds Bush. It is also very secure and safe with security gates and an intercom and fob system for the main front door.
The flat includes -
- A light bedroom with double bed and desk
- A modern bathroom with a walk-in shower
- A large kitchen and sitting room, with dining space for 4-6 people.
- A spacious south-facing balcony with seating.
The flat is quite Scandinavian in style and decorated in a contemporary style. Key features include -
* Wood flooring throughout with underfloor heating (so never cold!)
* Very light with floor length windows
* Free and fast wifi
* Facilities for bikes
* Conveniently located for public transport
* All the latest mod-cons e.g. Speakers, Nutribullet, TV with Netflix, hair dryer, washing machine, modern oven
* All linens and towels provided
* Well stocked kitchen in terms of utensils, cutlery, china, glasses, etc
* Great local pubs, shops and restaurants (I will leave lots of tips!)
Overall, the flat is perfect for a couple visiting London - a calm place to relax after exploring this fantastic city.
Please note that this is usually my home so please treat it as such. Storage is subsequently limited, but rails will be provided to hang clothing.
The entire flat
Typically I am able to meet you on arrival to hand over the keys and help you settle in, as well as offer some local tips on the area! A full house manual / visitor's guide is also available for guests.
Finally I will be available via my mobile throughout your stay.
No pets allowed
No smoking inside the apartment
Respect my neighbours - please avoid loud music/TV/noise/etc after 10pm.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 08 มกราคม 2018 - 29 เมษายน 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 2 คืน
London Host and traveller, who wishes that job title "Explorer" still existed...
I am a bit of foodie (bar some badly thought out fried grasshoppers in Thailand) and also love art - my record being 5 art galleries in 3 days in New York. I also enjoy photography so my flat's wall are well adorned with travel photos!