Beautifully re-designed Victorian flat, right in the heart of buzzing Clapton. Two mins walk away from Hackney Downs Park; five few mins walk to the local Clapton Hart pub. Local amenities include organic food shops, dry cleaners, a new wine bar and local eateries all along the Lower Clapton Road.
We have just completely refurbished and re-designed this lovely, cosy Victorian period flat. The floors have been replaced with genuine vintage, waxed reclaimed timber flooring. The bathroom and kitchen have both been stylishly modernised. The master bedroom, study and lounge have also been completely redecorated.
There is a king sized bed in the master bedroom and a blow up air bed with all the bedding should you wish to add an extra guest in the spare room.
We don't have a TV, but we do have a projector which you can use with a laptop.
The whole flat is yours!
Once we meet and hand over the keys you will be left in peace, we stay in another part of town.
Simple set of rules
- No large gatherings - we'd prefer no more than 6 people in the flat if you have visitors.
- Please leave the place as you find it. We do have a cleaning fee, but this goes toward having someone come and prepare the place for the next guests.
- Follow the printed house guide.
- Don't burn the place down!
- Double lock all doors, and latch windows when you are out.