ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Enjoy the stylish interior of this third floor apartment with
delightful views of Cottesloe and surrounds.
The apartment accommodates 4 people comfortably, with
2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom and is 67 sqm in size.
For Christmas enquiries- please note that we do not accept check-ins on 25, 26 and 27 December 2016. Thank you!
Delight in the stylish interior of this third floor apartment with pleasant views of Cottesloe and surrounds.
-24 hour guest service
-Airport transfer available (additional charge apply)
-Stylishly decorated open plan kitchen, living and
dining area with timber floorboards throughout
browsing and email purposes only)
-Heating/ Cooling- Reverse cycle-air conditioning
located in dining area with portable heaters(x2) and
fans (x2) available for use in Master Bedroom &
-Parking – Private car bay available
-Well equipped kitchen with electric oven, 4 burner
stovetop, microwave, fridge & double sink
-Living area features 2 seater sofa and flat screen
-TV/ DVD player & Logitech ipod dock
-Dining table with seating for 4
-Master Bedroom with Queen bed and built in robe
-Second bedroom with a Double bed and portarobe
-Bathroom with shower enclosure, vanity and
-Laundry facilities with Bosch washing machine &
-Linen & bath towels provided
-Conveniently located on Stirling Hwy & only 500m
from the Swan River and surrounding parklands
-Double glazed windows throughout apartment
Please note there are 3 flights of stairs to reach this apartment
This apartment is fully accessible to the guests. Guests can also access the private car bay provided.
Interactions with guests will be kept to a minimum and only when maintenance or service is required to the property. General management will be through a professional property management company, Cottesloe Beach House Stays.
1. Keys: Key and arrival information for the property will be issued to the guest once Airbnb advises payment confirmation. Upon completion of stay, Guests are required to leave the keys at the property. Please note a fee of $150 will be charged if keys are lost. If Guests lock themselves out of the property after office hours and staff are required to attend; charges will apply.
2. To maintain a good standard for our Guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect the property, but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
-Number of Guests accommodated shall not exceed the agreed number as per Airbnb initial booking and exceeding the agreed number of guests will result in forfeiture of the Security Deposit or possible eviction.
-Parties and functions are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your Security Deposit and/or additional payments and possible eviction.
-The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival save for normal cleaning. A cleaning fee of $83 incl GST applies to each reservation.
-Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and a charge against the Security Deposit.
3. No Smoking is permitted within the property. A $50 charge will be deducted from your Security Deposit if cigarette butts are left lying in garden beds or paved areas. Charges will apply for any evidence of smoking inside the property.
4. No pets are permitted on the property during your stay.
5. Please note the Guest shall be an adult and shall be an occupant of the property during the entire reserved period. Other occupants or visitors will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not in the foregoing categories, and as a result they will have to vacate the property immediately without any refund.
6.Damage and Breakages: These are the Guests’ responsibility during their stay. Please note the Security Deposit does not limit the Guests’ liability with respect to damages and breakage. The cost of breakages and damage to property will be deducted from the Security Deposit at the discretion of CBHS management and Airbnb.
7. Theft and Loss: The Owner and Owner’s representative takes no responsibility for the Guests’ personal property during their stay at the property.
8. Utilities: During your stay utility costs are the Owner’s responsibility. In the event costs for utilities are significantly higher than the average monthly utility costs for the property; the difference in these costs may be passed onto and charged to the Guest. Internet use is complimentary but ONLY for email use & web browsing; it is not to be used for downloads such as movies. Charges will apply if capacity is exceeded.
9. Maintenance and general repairs: Any maintenance issues are to be referred to the CBHS management unless otherwise directed.
10. The Guests are to be aware of the hazards associated with rental of short term housing including, but not limited to:
-Slipping hazards associated with internal and external wet areas such as bathrooms, tiled outdoor areas, decking, stairs
-Tripping hazards associated with stairs
-Hazards associated with bringing electrical appliances in contact with water
-Natural gas hazards associated with space heating, water heating and cooking appliances such as cook tops and barbecues
-Hazards associated with hot water from faucets
-High temperature hazards associated with heaters, ovens, cook tops, scolding water
-Hazards associated with water feature and pond
-Hazards associated with venation blind cords
-Other hazards normally seen in households
11. Hold Harmless: The Owners do not assume any liability for loss, damage, injury or death to persons or their personal property. Neither do they accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the signee accepts and assumes all risks associated with the rental of this property.
12. Waiver: The signee, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges both CBHS, it’s employers, directors and assigns and the Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the signee, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner and CBHS free and harmless of any claim or legal action arising there from.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Cottesloe Beach House Stays is an accredited Australian tourism business that has been providing families and executives with an exceptional short term accommodation choice for over 8 years.
Corporate and leisure travellers can choose from a range of self contained properties to suit their needs including modern appliances and furniture, air conditioning, TV/DVD, linen and wifi.
Families, couples and individuals embrace our “home away from home” atmosphere; providing unique personal experiences such as spectacular ocean views, private balcony sunset drinks and outdoor barbeques.
With only short distances to the vibrant cafes and restaurants of Cottesloe, and easy public transport access to Perth city and historic Fremantle, Cottesloe Beach House Stays is the preferred accommodation choice for any traveller visiting Perth.