We're located right at the Hudson River waterfront with picturesque NYC Skyline and are only 1 stop away from Manhattan on Path train. We have a rooftop deck with a beautiful view which is perfect for summer evenings. You’ll love this place because of the light, the comfy bed, the coziness. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
- We expect you will respect our home.
- We have a no shoe policy (we keep the apartment clean for you and would like to keep it that way :) )
- Picking up after yourself in common areas is important.
- No eating meals in the bedroom - snacks/munchies are OK.
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let us know ASAP.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $45 replacement fee.
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Fine, I'll admit it I'm tigran! I'm a software engineer at Buffer, weekend barista and a regular guy who loves building great software!
What are the things I can't live without?
I think 30% of me is all about coffee, the other 30% is soccer and the remaining portion is engineering!
I <3 Airbnb and the amazing opportunity to meet new people and make great friends!