ผู้เข้าพัก 10 คน
We have 2 cabins on the property. Please see our other cabin, The Beaver House (accommodates 14).
Nestled in the pine trees overlooking the pasture, the Deer House weaves together rustic charm and artistic craftsmanship. An authentic log cabin built in 1954 and renovated in 2005. This cabin has comfortable bedrooms, bathrooms, living spaces, featuring a large sunroom and cozy stone fireplace.
This is really a unique and beautiful space. It is situated in the forest, yet also has wide open pastures. The lodge is a great place to visit any time of year, with activities for every season.
You will have access to the entire house surrounding property.
I stay in a small house near the entrance of the property and will be glad to help you out if you need anything.
We offer firewood for $10 per wheelbarrow if you would like to have a fire at anytime during your stay.
1. No parties, unless otherwise approved by hosts.
2. No pets allowed.
3. No smoking inside the cabins. Ash trays have been provided outside the cabins in designated smoking areas.
4. Please inform us accurately about the number of guests staying at the lodge. Each cabin is designed to safely accommodate a certain number of guests.
5. If you have visiting guests who are not staying overnight, additional charge of $15 per guest will apply.
6. Guests must seek pre-approval to move furniture.
7. Please be diligent about leaving on lights and windows open, especially when leaving the property.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 22 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hello! My name is Spencer. I enjoy family and friends, collaborating on projects, admiring nature, learning new skills, and being an airbnb host! I manage this property for my friends, the owners. I am easy going and you should feel very comfortable to ask for anything. I like to help in whatever way I can to make sure your stay is comfortable!