Very quite beautiful villa close of Turin City Center.
Free parking for 2 cars.
2 city buses stop right outside the doorstep and it takes only 15 minutes to get to Grand Madre - the heart of the city.
The ground floor apartment of a Villa in the tranquil hills of Turin.
Only a 5/10 minutes drive from the city center.
2 city buses stop at the doorstep.
The apartment offers:
- Warm floors throughout with a large living room
- Low temperature floor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven etc.
- American fridge/freezer with ice dispenser
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms - one on-suite with bath and second with a shower
- Large porch opening into the back garden
- Washing machine (in the kitchen).
- Wi-fi internet
- Alarm system
- Two free parking spaces are available
The car garage dowstairs and upstairs library are for owners use only
Housekeeper is available to answer all your questions via phone. She will also be there on your arrival and on your departure day.
Instructions about how to use appliances in the house and all other useful information will be explained in a 'Welcome to our home' folder.
Sorry, but this apartment is not wheelchair accessible.
Child friendly home.
No smoking please.
No pets in the house, but they can live in the outside veranda.
Using open fire in any parts of the house (including garden) is prohibited. For barbecues outside, please use barbecue provided by the owners. Please always follow fire safety instructions.
No picking plants from the garden.