Hidden between vineyards, forest and fynbos just outside Cape Town is the luxurious Lalapanzi Lodge. This stylish vineyard retreat is the perfect place to unwind or use as a base to explore the Cape. Consist of 5 B&B rooms and 2 self catering lodges. We advertise our self catering lodges on this site.
1. All rights of admission reserved. Please inform Lalapanzi Lodge of all non staying guests to visit.
2. No pets allowed.
3. All guests undertake all activities at their own risk. The management accepts no responsibility for any loss or injury whatsoever sustained whilst staying at the Lodges. All children must at all times be supervised by their parents.
4. Due to the sensitive nature of the location, respect for wildlife and fellow guests is paramount. No undue noise after 10.00 pm please. Strictly no music.
5. No fires to be lit in any location without the express knowledge of the management. Braai (BBQ) fires may only take place in the designated areas and please ensure that all fires are fully extinguished following the braai (BBQ).
6. No smoking.
7. The repair or replacement for all breakages and damage caused to the property will be charged in full.
8. The guests hereby irrevocably indemnify Zus and Co Management Services Ltd and Lalapanzi Lodge, or any employee against any claim for injury to their self / their family or any guests which they invite or are responsible for and against any claim for loss or breakage of personal effects which may arise whilst occupying the property, venue and the adjoining grounds, and that the renter resides on the property at their own risk.
9. Keys are part of the property and should be returned after the rental agreement ends.
10. Houses are cleaned Monday till Saturday. Housekeeping on Sunday will be an additional charge.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 20 ธันวาคม 2017 - 05 มกราคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 14 คืน