Downtown Pet Friendly Bend Oregon Vacation Rental Hot Tub on Milwaukee Avenue, sleeps 6, Three queens, air conditioning, fenced yard, Three bedrooms, one bathroom
PET FRIENDLY DOWNTOWN VACATION RENTAL IN BEND OREGON WITH HOT TUB
1,100 sq. ft.
Sleeps 6 comfortably
Fully equipped kitchen with four burner electric range
Breakfast bar for three
Two car garage
Living room with comfortable sofas and 47" LCD TV Blu Ray DVD
Preferred Cable package with Bend Broad Band with ESPN 1 and ESPN 2
Bamboo wood floors
Dining for 6
Gas barbeque grill
Outdoor patio dining
Air conditioning (two stand window a/c units)
Natural gas heat
Deck with hot tub
Pet Friendly Downtown Bend Oregon Vacation Rental, Steps to Pubs, Restaurants and Downtown!
A bright and cheery pet friendly Bend Oregon Vacation rental located in trendy west side of Bend, this cute vacation rental sleeps 6 and has plenty of sunshine to share!
Enter on bamboo wood flooring into a cozy living room with comfortable sofas, wood stove and a 47" flat screen lcd with a blu ray dvd player. 1,100 sq. ft with three bedrooms each with a queen bed and one tiled full bathroom, dining for six and a breakfast bar for two offers plenty of room to relax and enjoy all that Bend has to offer.
Bring your pet, as this is a pet friendly home with a fenced backyard, large deck and a private hot tub. Seated dining with a gas barbeque grill, fire pit and gorgeous landscaping is the perfect setting to hang out with your friends and family. Just steps to several pubs, boutiques, eateries, fine dining and downtown Bend. Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort is a quick 20 minute drive up Century Drive and Phil`s Trailhead is easily accessed as well when you ride your mountain bike out the door.
Preferred cable with ESPN 1 and ESPN 2 is provided for viewing on the 47" flat screen lcd. Stand alone air conditioning units for cooling down the home, natural gas for heating as well as a wood stove in the living room.
The entire home!
We are accessible seven days a week business hours during peak season (Memorial through Labor Day weekends) and we have an after hours emergency phone for true emergencies. We are available six days a week, closed on Sundays during the rest of the year.
Price includes all fees and taxes; pet rent is $20 per pet per night with prior approval
Home is fully equipped with linens, bath towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, detergent for laundry, dryer sheets, dishwasher detergent, dish soap, etc.
Pet friendly with prior approval, $20 pet rent per pet (dog) per night
26 x 38 dog bed
6 ft. sturdy dog leash
Pair of large, stainless steel dog bowls
Pooper scooper and refuse baggies
Pet rent per night is $20, with prior approval
Pick up pet refuse, $50 minimum fee will be charged if pet refuse is left for us to pick up
Never leave your dog unattended inside or outside the home, either crate or take Fido with you! Bend loves dogs, we have provided a leash for your use
Never allow your dog on ANY of the furniture (26 x 38 dog bed is provided), extra cleaning fees will be charged to launder and clean furniture
No barking after 10 p.m., bring your loved one inside
No smoking of any kind in or around the premises of the property
No pets permitted at this property without prior approval, and there is a fenced yard.
Noise ordinance for the city of Bend is 10 p.m., please be respectful of your neighbors outdoors prior to the 10 p.m. cut off
No parties of any kind
Parking in designated spots, two car garage, two car driveway and directly in front of home on the street
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AGREED TO BY GUEST AND ALPENGLOW VACATION RENTALS, INC.
This agreement is entered into by the guest with Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc., and is also the individual who will be occupying the residence and will be held responsible for any and all damages
GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY: The Property at 1462 NW Milwaukee Road is located in a residential neighborhood. It is not a suitable venue for Parties or related activities. The maximum occupancy for this property is 6 people. Parties, loud music (including music in the yard), smoking or drinking alcohol in the yard, public intoxication, or any other activities that would disrupt the neighbors` enjoyment of their properties are strictly prohibited. You will be asked to leave immediately if the Good Neighbor Policy is violated.
Terms and Conditions for Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. No Early Check-ins, please. This will ensure that your home is completely ready before arriving. Late check outs of more than 15 minutes (unless previously arranged) incur $50 late fee charged to your Discover, MasterCard Or Visa.
2. This is a NON SMOKING vacation home, if smoking occurs in or around the property, your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to sanitize, restore and clean entire home and areas affected.
3. Pets are not permitted in vacation home without prior approval.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent that will also sign this agreement.
5. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IN RESIDENCE OR AROUND THE PREMISES.
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in designated dumpster.
d. All dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started.
e. All used beds are stripped of its sheets and used towels are on the floor.
f. One load of towels is started.
g. No excessive cleaning is needed.
g. All keys are left in the lock box and doors and windows are left locked. Failure to return keys your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to re-key the whole house.
h. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
i. No linens are lost or damaged.
j. No early check-in or late check-out unless prior arrangements are made.
k. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement.
l. No Bachelor/Bachelorette parties or parties of any kind; you will be asked to leave immediately.
1. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $100 cancelation fee within first week of reservation and up to 60 days prior to arrival. Cancellations that occur within 59 or less days of arrival will not get a refund. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and/or damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent, fees or taxes.
2. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- You have rented this home with the occupancy at the occupancy specified in your reservation. NO EXCEPTIONS
3. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel-toilet paper setup.
4. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental. Mid Week housekeeping is available at an extra charge with prior arrangements and fees paid. Mid-Week cleaning service is given upon first come, first service basis, so if you think you will need, this please plan accordingly. We will try to accommodate your Mid-Week Cleaning request after arrival, but no guarantee.
5. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guests will not be permitted to check-in.
6. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
7. Guests and any of their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Alpenglow Vacation Rentals Inc. and the owner of above-referenced property in any and all events of any type of personal injury of any kind occurring in and/or around premises described above while renting.
9. PARKING: Parking in designated spots, two car garage, two car driveway and directly in front of home on the street.
All vacation homes are fully stocked with a one-time set up with linens, towels, two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, liquid dish soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, hair dryers in each bathroom. Washers, dryers and fully equipped kitchens include spices and plenty of dinnerware, flatware and cookware.
All vacation properties are equipped with washers and dryers, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, iron & ironing board, unless noted otherwise.
All vacation homes have WiFi and cable (ranging from basic to extensive, depending on vacation rental) and is an amenity. Please note that in the event of a power outage, electric storm or any other circumstance that temporarily or for the duration of your stay may be interrupted and does not warrant a refund or credit at any time.
The City of Bend has a Noise Ordinance that is to be adhered to according to 5.50.025 Prohibited Noises with special attention to Section B. which prohibits:
“Any yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling, singing or other human-produced noise that is unnecessarily loud. [Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN); Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN); Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)]”
During the hours as stated below:
E. Daytime is any time between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
F. Nighttime is any time between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. of the following day.
Please note that the City of Bend Police Department can, and in some cases, will issue a noise violation citation in the amount of $650. The homes that you stay in are in a residential neighborhood, and we would like our residents as well as our guests to enjoy the City of Bend.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 507 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Outdoor enthusiast, mountain biking, road biking, rock climb, boogie boarding, running, yoga, live music, my animals (two rescue dogs and a cat that thinks he is a dog...!) love to travel and I have lived in Bend, Oregon for over 22 years. My office is located in downtown Bend, Oregon in the historic O'Kane Building at NW Oregon Avenue and NW Bond Street. We offer a 5% discount off of the rent to past guests that have the reservation booked in their name (for verification purposes!) Please ask!
So far, we have had great success with our AirBnB guests, and look forward to having you here in Bend, Oregon! Its a great life, come check it out!