Cozy and functional apartment in modern building right in downtown Viña del Mar, Just 1 block from interurban bus station
2 blocks from "Viña del Mar" subway station, and in main avenue with buses and taxis.
Walk 2 blocks to Quinta Vergara.
Recently built Modern Building in Viña del Mar's downtown:
(sleeps up to 6) 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchenette, terrace, swimming pool, gym
- Just one block to interurban bus station
- Just two blocks to "Viña del Mar" metro station
- Just two blocks to Quinta Vergara
- Just beside new Shopping Center "Espacio Urbano (Viña centro)", including supermarket "Lider" (Walmart)
- Walking distance to historical Viña del Mar Market, Hotel O'Higgins, Handcraft fair
- Walking distance (1 or 2 blocks) to main Viña streets: Valparaiso, Arlegui, Quillota, Libertad, Alvarez
- 7-10 blocks to nearest beaches (Casino, Miramar)
- inmediate access to bus/taxi station
- 2 blocks from Plaza Vergara main square, with excellent transportation to any site in Viña del Mar, and Valparaiso, Reñaca, Quilpué, Villa Alemana and other locations
Apartment includes 1 parking lot inside the building with remote controller for gates opening, in case you rent a car. Neighborhood is safe and quiet
- Panoramic terrace on top
- Swimming pool
Real Beds: 1 queen size, 2 twin size
Fouton: 1 Long-Full size (200x105 cm.)
Max. occupation: 6 (sleeping 2 in queen bed, 2 in fouton, 1 in each twin bed)
Optimal occupation: 4-5 (2 in queen bed, 1 in each twin bed/fouton)
PROVIDED: Towels - Linens/sheets/bed clothing - Toiletry
This unit is considered as RESIDENTIAL use only, thus, commercial meetings or any PARTY OR CELEBRATION of any kind ARE NOT ALLOWED, specially when extra guest are staying overnight.
So gathering at the unit more people than it was rented for is considered an infringement of rental agreement and leads to CANCELLATION of reservation without refunds.
The apartment, the building and its facilities.
Parking on demand (ask for it in advance)
As I live in Santiago we can meet personally only if I travel to Viña del Mar. We can coordinate that or maybe we can coincide as I periodically go there, specially on Fridays.
We will stay in contact through AirBnb site, mail (EMAIL HIDDEN) phone or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
No pets allowed
No smoking inside the apartment (only smoking in terrace or exteriors allowed with closed windows)
No loud noises after 22:00
Observe the rules of the building
No extra overnight guests in the apartment (more than it was rented for)
No party/celebrations in the apartment
I am a Chilean Computer Engineer who likes to travel a lot !
Like music in many forms from opera to RnB, movies and knowing different cultures.
I have lived in Madrid, Paris, Mexico City, Buenos Aires and Santiago de Chile, and I have visited many countries in Europe and America. So, I think I know what a passenger needs for a comfortable stay abroad.
I'm quite friendly and open-minded and I enjoy meeting people from different countries and help them to schedule their trips in order for them to have a great stay!... so ask me whatever you need.
Soy un Ingeniero Chileno, me gusta mucho viajar, conocer otras culturas y ayudar a otros a organizar su agenda de viaje.
Soy muy open minded, así que puedes consultarme todo lo que requieras para disfrutar tu estadía.