This clean spacious 3 bdm apartment in a lovely garden setting has everything you need:
-free Foxtel, wifi, parking
-fresh linen and towels
The beds are triple sheeted with Luxury Hotel standard Linen 100 % White cotton sheets that are professionally laundered for every new guest.
-comfortable beds and lounges
-a beautiful solar heated pool
-spa, gym, tennis court
Please note the maximum number of people that can stay in this apartment is 6 which includes children.
This ideally situated apartment overlooking beautiful gardens will have everything you need.
The apartment includes:
- a large master bedroom with the option of either a king size bed or 2 king singles in the master bedroom
- the option of either a king size bed or 2 king singles in the second bedroom
- a Queen size bed in the third bedroom
- an inflatable Queen size mattress for the lounge if required
- Platinum package Foxtel - every channel with an IQ box to record and rewind
- a fully equipped kitchen
- a dining table with 6 chairs
- a bathroom with combined bath and shower
- a separate toilet
- a 50cm flat screen TV
- a balcony off the lounge overlooking the tennis court and gardens
- a rear terrace with tables and chairs for 6
- all the linen, towels, plates and cooking utensils are provided.
The entire apartment is yours for the duration of your stay. additionally you will have access to:
- all the complex facilities including pool, spa, gym and tennis court
- a free secure undercover carpark
NOTE: The pool, spa and gym area will be closed off over the winter months 2016 due to renovation.
We always try and meet guests personally when they arrive to show them the apartment, the complex and how it works, where local attractions are, supermarkets, how the public transport works etc. For stays longer than a few days we try and pop in and say hello to make sure everything is going OK, and as we also live in the same complex we try and make ourselves available as much as possible for any help or advice that is needed. If you need anything just ask.
We need to know what time you plan to arrive so we can organise to meet you as there is no reception desk to leave keys. Check ins after 8pm may incur a surchage.
While this is a great place to enjoy the best of Melbourne it is not a party place. The body corporate is very strict on late night parties and noise and fines are issued if security has to be called out.
It is a family friendly place and we are looking for considerate people who will be respectful of the apartment, neighbours, facilities, and body corporate rules.
Apart from noise the main rules are:
- no smoking in the apartment
- no glass in the pool spa or tennis court area
- no laundry on the balconies
We have been good friends for nearly 20 years and are now running airbnb listings fulltime. We currently have 3 properties listed between us, and Neil has a further 6 properties under a different listing, that you can see here:https://www.airbnb.com.au/users/show/5138361
Mark is originally from Wales and has traveled the world as a golf pro for over 20 years. Neil has had a number of small businesses before turning to airbnb and has also traveled extensively throughout Europe and Asia
We love showing off Melbourne to visitors and will do our best to make your experience as pleasurable as possible.