Jr one bedroom oasis in downtown Oakland. BART is 4 blocks away, the lake, coffee shops, restaurants/bars are within a couple blocks. SF is 15 mins away; 10 mins to Berkeley. Netflix, bagels & cream cheese, coffee & OJ stocked in fridge for you.
The apartment is located on the third floor of a 3 story building. No elevator so you should be able to walk up stairs (2 flights). There is a bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom (no living room). The bedroom has a full bed and there is a futon that folds down to be a second bed (linens are in the nightstand next to it).
- There are towels in the bathroom cabinet.
- There are various sample size toiletries that you may help yourself to if you need to.
- You can use the kitchen for cooking if you like.
- There is a bag of coffee in the cabinet and a french press for your use if you would like to make coffee.
- Milk/coffeemate in the fridge for your use.
- You are also welcome to help yourself to cereal or bagels.
- The water pressure is a bit weak.
- California is experiencing a drought so please keep showers and to a minimum and be mindful when using the sink.
I recently adopted a red beta fish named Leeroy. He's very easy to get along with and won't trouble you at all. Would need the guest to feed him during their stay (which involves a pinch of fish food once per day).
You have the entire apartment to yourself. There is a shared laundry room on the basement level with coin operated washers and dryers.
I will not be here but am available by phone at ANY time.
((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- The keys are located in a lockbox that is hanging from the gate at the front entrance (the black/grey lockbox).
- The code is the last 4 digits of your phone number. There are 2 keys. The silver key is for the gate, the fox key is for the door .
- The gate key works for the front gate, the laundry room (which is coin op and in the basement) and the side gate in the parking lot.
- Please leave the keys in the lockbox when you check out.
- Unfortunately the apartment doesn't have included parking. There is a paid lot however right next to the apartment building. It's $2 per day to park on nights and weekends (super cheap). Otherwise you can park on the street but keep in mind that it's metered parking (downtown) on Saturdays till 6pm.
Be respectful of the neighbors after 10pm. No parties and please feed my fish, Elroy during the stay.