Finnegan's Lakehouse Retreat is a beautiful, luxury cottage on a peaceful lake. We are pleased to provide the opportunity for others to enjoy this one-of-a-kind property!
2,200 sqft. log home with new furnishings, WiFi, hot tub, sauna, wood stove, BBQ, games room, all the amenities for an outstanding vacation! This is a gorgeous, non-motorized lake...heaven!
This is a family cottage being shared for others to enjoy... we welcome guests who plan to treat our cottage as they would their own.
Brand new hot tub (Fall 2016), games room (ping pong & air hockey), comfy wood stove (Thanksgiving-Easter)- if you have not used a wood stove before please let the host know
Great room with 60" TV, satellite, DVD player
2,200 sq ft cottage - lots of room, all the comforts of home on the lake
Kitchen is fully equipped for cooking and serving as if you were home
BBQ on the deck
Screened in porch
Large 16 x 16 dock on the lake
Seasonal access to our lake "toys" - fishing boat, two kayaks, new paddle boat and canoe (Water toys are available from May 1st to October 31st)
Outdoor fire pit (bring your own wood!)
Please Note: We provide linens, toilet paper, hand soap but you must bring your own towels (Laundry on-site!) **We don't have time before renters to wash all bedding and towels
Guests have full access to the cottage and all amenities we do as the owners. Safety is paramount to us, so please use caution when using any of the water toys and fire areas. Especially in the house, if you are not familiar with using a wood stove, say so- I'd rather walk you through some tips and advise to avoid any smoky situations. As noted in the description, the water toys are available from May 1 to October 31. The hot tub and sauna can be used year round. The wood stove is available for use from Thanksgiving to Easter.
We are available for contact (almost) 24/7 throughout your stay - text or Air BnB messaging - we are not local but do have local cleaning and maintenance services available. I'd rather guests be up front about any issues or damage and we can figure it out.
WiFi is considered "high speed" through Xplornet Satellite.
- This is a family cottage being shared for others to enjoy... we would love guests who plan to treat our cottage as they would their own. We usually get large groups - we expect the cottage will be left tidy with dishes cleaned and put away and all garbage taken with you. Our cleaners have 4-5 hours to turn the whole house around for the next guests - we thank you in advance for helping her do that
- Dogs are welcome at the cottage. We do ask that you clean up after them in the yard, and keep them off of the furniture inside the cottage.
- If you are unfamiliar with operating the wood stove (available seasonally) please advise host of that - we can walk through basic operation before you light it.
-Please keep outdoor music to a minimum after 11pm. We like to keep our neighbors happy!
- Water toys are available seasonally. Please return them to the places and condition you found them before you leave.
- Please disclose full number of guests in your party, and advise if that number changes after booking
- Evidence of smoking in the cottage could result in complete loss of security deposit
- All house amenities must be returned to the cottage before checking out
-Thank you for your cooperation!