1 bedroom + study with one queen bed and one double fold out. Beautiful city views and ideal location - walking distance to Arts Precinct, Botanical Gardens, Federation Square, South Melbourne Markets and Crown Casino.
No smoking, no pets.
I'm an American ex-pat and recently relocated from Sydney to Melbourne (brrr!). Because I'm finding it difficult to think of 5 things I can't live without, how about 5 fun facts instead?!
1. I play touch AFL on a social team
2. I think buying sweaters for pets is the most awesome way to waste money
3. Speaking of pets, as soon as I have the space to house him, I intend to buy a pet pig
4. I've lived in four different countries
5. I met Paris Hilton at the Westfield mall in Sydney was underwhelming
I've been lucky enough to travel all over North America, Southeast Asia, Fiji and New Zealand, and over the past 5 years I've been exploring Australia. I'm new to Airbnb but I am very respectful and clean (to the point I cannot bring myself to leave the house until I've made the bed). As far as my traveling style, my priority when I travel is to experience the culture to the fullest, which I believe is achieved partially by doing your homework before you visit. The experience is always more meaningful when you have at least a basic understanding of the history, politics, customs and religion that have shaped the country or region of interest.