You’ll love my place because it's a quaint little home away from home! You will be staying in the entire apartment (one bed is in the living/bed room & and one in a private bedroom). It's charming, spacious, and unique. The neighborhood is very green, with the glittering hills visible on one end-- and Marina Del Rey about 10 minutes away!
You will be staying in the entire apartment. The living/bed room is very studio-like, with a bookshelf divider separating your cozy bed from the living room couch. The front door (near your bed), balcony, dining, and kitchen area are all easily accessible from your bed without walls separating them!
The private bedroom is a cozy/spacious room that's main purpose is to relax and have a good night's rest. You will receive very comfortable privacy with the pleasant and secluded space.
The apartment is very simple, and everything in it is hand-picked by me. So it's a very special place for me! That being said, I am so excited to share the warmth of this wonderful sanctuary with you! Personally, I love undoing the blinds at night so I can wake up to sunlight dancing across my face in the morning. I hope you love it as much as I do.
Note: no AC or parking!
The entire apartment is available to you. Make it your home!
I will not be staying in the space, but I will be only 15 mins and a phone call away if you need anything at all!
- Please keep the balcony screen door closed so bugs don't get in!**
- Since the floors are carpeted, I prefer you leave your shoes by the apartment door/on the shoe-rack.
- I'm a vegetarian, so all of my utensils are available for use is non meat objects are being cooked/eaten.
- If you will be staying for more than 1 night, please take out your own trash. The trash bins are located in the back alley--take a left after walking out of the door.
- Since you're staying in the living/bed room, please clean up after yourselves.
- No calling management (they get super bugged). If you call management (that includes the number's listed outside the house--or basically any number related to this stay, not including the ones directly provided by Airbnb--which includes my number and Airbnb customer support), you will be charged a $500 fee.
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony or outdoors.
By agreeing to stay at my house (which I want to be your house too!), you are agreeing to these rules as a binding agreement.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 2 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi guys! I'm Vee. I am a recent UCLA graduate and an entrepreneur. I love reading, long walks on the beach, a tasty mojito, going for long rides on my scooter, indie music, and traveling.
Speaking of traveling, I was actually born in India and grew up in Brooklyn. Moved back to India for high school to learn more about my culture, before I started off at Denison University in Ohio as a freshman a few years later. I took the second semester of freshman year off to teach in El Salvador. That's where I discovered my love of interacting with people from all walks of like.
My co-host, Edward, loves adventure, travel, and is a lot of fun!
We're excited to get to know you!