2 bedroom, 2 bathroom with parking in a very convenient area in Koreatown. Walkable to many restaurants & bars in Koreatown. You won't find a more convenient location!
2 beds and 2 twin beds (in living room). Comfortably sleeps 6.
* Please read the rest of the listing and all the House Rules before booking. If House Rules are broken, security deposit may be charged. Please keep in mind that this is not a hotel and treat the apartment with respect. *
Apartment located in the heart of Koreatown in a safe, family-friendly building and walking distance to many restaurants and bars. Perfect space for a family or group of friends.
Items provided inside apartment:
- Basic cooking utensils & tools.
- Plates, utensils, cups.
- Keurig machine.
- Bed linens for bedroom and sofa bed.
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash.
- Hair dryer.
- Iron & ironing board.
* There is a strict NO SMOKING policy on the property. $50 will be deducted from the security deposit if any smell is detected. No exceptions. *
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5661094 (located in same building)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4787435 (located in same building)
Washer and dryer are located inside the building, but not in the unit. The machines take quarters. Instructions on how to access the machines are in the House Manual.
Please feel free to message me with any questions, concerns, or if you would like recommendations to restaurants and what to do around Los Angeles.
I am always available on my cell or thru Airbnb so please feel free to contact me if you need more supplies or anything else.
The unit is located in a family-friendly building. Please treat the unit and common area with respect.
Although the building is safe, please lock your car, close the windows, and do not leave any valuables. We are not responsible for any theft or damage.
* Twin air mattress can be provided upon request if someone doesn't want to share beds, but please do not exceed the number of guests allowed without first asking. I am always on the property and will know if the number has been exceeded. I try to be as accommodating as possible so please be honest. *
- No loud noises between 10pm-8am.
- No parties allowed.
- No smoking on the property. $50 will be deducted from security deposit if any smell is detected. No exceptions.
- No drugs allowed (including marijuana, even with medical note).
- Any extra guests must be pre-approved or security deposit may be charged.
- Please turn off air conditioner or heater and all lights before leaving the apartment at all times.
- California is currently in a drought, please save water.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition you found it (dirty dishes should be cleaned, trash should be thrown away into the trash cans, and wet/dirty towels should be placed in the hamper).
- If apartment is left in extremely dirty condition, an extra cleaning fee of $30 will be deducted from the security deposit.
- If you need to check-in earlier or check-out later, this must be pre-approved. Late check-out without approval may be charged a fee. (Late check-ins are ok since it is a self check-in process. Instructions will be messaged for self check-in.)