At the heart of vibrant Vesterbro dotted with local shops, cafes and restaurants, close to the city center. Cozy living-dining area with lots of light, modern mid-century furniture and a quiet street. I love my place and I think you will, too! :)
- Take off shoes when inside (normal Danish custom :) - less dirt and less wear on the wooden floors
- No smoking (but if you are smokers, you can use the courtyard).
- No parties, and loud music after 23 on weekends (21 on weekdays) is not allowed in the building. But please accompany your pre-dinner drinks with great music on the stereo, we're not hysterical!
- Please treat things with care.
- Top windows can be left open when you are out.