* Check in time: 3 PM to 8 PM
* Room on 2nd floor, and no elevator
* Please pack toothbrushes and toothpaste
* No pets
Our apartment is located in Tainan’s West Central Dist on Haian Road. It is a mere ten minutes away from the Tainan Train Station by car, and very close to some fantastic tourist destinations, such as the Chihkan Tower and Guohua Street’s delicious eateries. And of course, no trip to Tainan would be complete without a walk down Haian Road, taking in all of the marvelous sights and art pieces. Don’t forget to pay a visit to the emerging cultural hub that is Shennong Street and Zhengxing Street, where the old buildings stand dignified and mesmerizing.
We enjoy the mixing of cultural design, and our apartment reflects both traditional Taiwanese aesthetics, like terrazzo window sill which you can see in almost everyone's house in early days, and a more modern, European flair that we have added as a powerful, evocative contrast.
* Children under the age of six and who do not require a bed for themselves will not be charged rooming expenses. Please feel free to ask for details if you have further inquiries.
* Toiletries: In the interests of the environment, we will provide shower gel, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, soap, towels, etc. Please bring the toothpaste and toothbrushes with you if you need them.
* Please take in account children under the age of six and those over the age of sixty in regards to the lack of elevators to the apartment.
* Wireless internet will be available.
* Please keep the noise level to a minimum after 10 PM, as according to local neighborhood guidelines
* Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets. Please arrange for them to be cared for by friends or pet services. We apologize for the inconvenience.
* Please respect the apartment and our living spaces! Any damages caused by excessive mistreatment and mishandling will be charged.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 41 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น