The apartment is located in the center of Athens in a quiet neighborhood, just 2 subway stops away from Syntagma Square. Close to the apartment you can find restaurants, fast food places, grocery stores, supermarkets and banks.
Please take good care of the flat and i would much appreciated if you can follow the house rules.
1) Please do not smoke in the apartment
2) Please turn off the lights and the air conditions before you go out
3) please turn off the heating gas before u go out
4) Please be aware of the house's keys and dont lose them
5) Quiet hours in Greece are between 23:00 and 07:00
6) If you want to use something and you don't know how to use it, please contact me to ask me
7) Please keep the flat neat and without making any damages
Looking forward to meet you
Enjoy your stay
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Hello, I am Stefanos from Greece and I have been living in New York a couple of years now. I like nature and whenever i have a chance i leave the city to visit the countryside. Part of my interests is traveling and every year i have as a goal to visit new places and meet new people in order to gain more experiences and discover new cultures. By using Airbnb i have the opportunity to make that happen and explore new places but I also give the same chance to other people who want to explore Greece by hosting them in my flat in Athens. I would be more than glad to host you in my flat and make you have a memorable experience in Athens as experiences are one of the most valuable things in life and it is beautiful and exciting when you share and describe them to others. Thank you! :)