Within a 5 minutes' walk, you can reach the city hall, central shopping district, pier, farmers' market, library, civic center, park, banks, convenience stores, etc. bars and diners are also accessible nearby.
If you want to know more about us and further details, we are ready to tell you our website address. Just message us and let us know!
-Very near from the central part of Ishigaki City
-Whatever transportation methods you will choose for exploring the island, the guest room will give you one of the easiest ways to access your destination.
-Even at the time of worse weather condition, you can access shops and restaurants in downtown by walking.
-Your host will do their best to
-Thai Food Restaurant
Now is NO SERVICE
- The Guest Room
You can use the room whenever you want during the reserving period.
- Our Parents' room
3) Third floor
- Our residence
Since we live on the upper floor of the unit, you can always make a contact with us if you want. You are always welcome to ask any question about life in Ishigaki, and some other information such as activities, sports, dining, shopping, etc.
We will do our best to be helpful for you to make your stay more memorable.
･We do not have a kitchen.
･We do not prepare breakfast for guests.
･No bath tub, only the shower room.
･You can use the full automatic washing machine on the balcony.
The Guests of Guest Room Arun are kindly requested to observe the following Rules and Regulations to maintain the public nature and safety.
In the event that the Guest fails to comply with the Rules and Regulations, wel reserves the right to reject the continued occupancy of the room.
(1) Our check-in is from 15:00pm, and check-out is by 10:00am.
Attention : The time of check out was changed from 11:00 AM to 10:00 AM as of 5th August, 2016. However, whoever made reservations before that date has vested interests to check out by 11:00 AM.
(2) Do not use any heating, cooking or ironing equipment in the room.
(3) Do not smoke inside the room or areas where the smoking is prohibited. Smoking is possible at the terrace. (on the balcony)
(4) The following articles cannot be brought into the room.
(a)Animals and birds.
(b)Things with offensive smells.
(d)Explosive or flammable articles such as gunpowder and gasoline.
(e)Illegally owned guns. Swords and others.
(5) Do not invite visitors to stay at nights in the room or let them visit and use the facilities of the room.
(6) Do not gamble or get involved in immoral acts in the room or the hallway.
(7) Do not give annoyance or disturbance to neighbors by making a loud noise.
(8) Please cooperate with us to keep the room temperature at a moderate and eco-friendly level.
(9) Be aware that the Guest’s long-term stay at the Hotel does not grant any legal rights of occupancy.
(10) Do not leave your personal belongings in the hallway or the parking without a good reason.
(11) Do not use the room as an office or a business site.
(12) Do not use furniture and equipment in the room or the balcony for other purposes than the original ones.
(13) Do not take items out of the room or move them to other places.
(14) Do not use the room with your shoes on.
(15) Do not display items at the window that will mar the appearance of the room.
(16) Changing the number of nights at the room would be only done by processing properly at Airbnb website.
(17) Except in the case of long-term stay (over 7 nights), we do not make beds, replace sheets.
(18) You can order meals or drinks from eating and drinking establishments or buy any foods you may consume in the room.
(19) Please help us conserve electricity and water.
(20) Unless otherwise instructed, three months after your departure, we will dispose of any laundry and other belongings that were left at the room
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 28 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi, I'm Mei. I was born and raised in Thailand and moved to Okinawa over 18 years ago. I live now in Ishigaki City with my husband and a son.
Our home is located at the central area of Ishigaki city, and major places in town such as the city hall, the bus terminal, the port terminal, shops and restaurants district, and banks and stores, are all located very near from us. Our guest room is on the 2nd floor of our home building and it's just like an independent flat with one bed room (two single beds) and a shower and powder room.
My family lives on the third floor just above the unit and I run a Thai restaurant on the 1st floor since 2012. The Guest Room Arun is very cozy and comfortable space in the very convenient location.
Notice: The Thai Restaurant is now under a long period of closing and we now provides Thai lunch box services only. (Not delivery but take-out)