This lovely little guest house is centrally located, near the beach and the Downtown Strand shopping area.
Perfect for weekend getaways, summer vacations and Winter Texans too!
Comfortable one bedroom house. Near shopping and the beach.
Host, Robin Cavaliero will be available by phone or text to answer any questions you may have. We have a manager nearby to assist if a problem occurs during your stay.
• Conveniently located in the East End, within walking distance to the beach and the Historic Downtown shopping/entertainment district
• Private patio w/ propane grill, table for 4
• Private alley entrance
The house features hardwood floors, a full kitchen with everything you need to cook. The bedroom has a queen size bed. Additionally, there is a queen-size fold out sofa bed.
• The kitchen is nicely furnished with a stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, blender and coffeemaker
• Queen-sized bed in the bedroom
• Queen-sized fold out sofa in the living room w/ memory foam topper
• Stackable washer and dryer
This house can be rented with its larger house in front for larger groups up to a total of 11 people. (7 main 4 cottage).•
• Cable television/HBO
• Apple TV
• CD player
• Linens and towels
• Iron and Ironing board
•Check in: 4 pm
•Check out: 11 am
•Please park on Avenue L or 19th Street, but not in front of Arts and Frames on the corner.
•Please respect the other guests and our neighbors by keeping the noise level down after 10 pm.
•Please use the smaller patio if there are guests staying in the front house.
•Adjust thermostats when departing.
•Lock all doors and gates when departing.