This quiet flat sits beside the lovely Regents Canal, 1 min walk from Broadway Market (& close to Shoreditch) with many shops & restaurants on your doorstep.
Third floor, double bedroom flat comfortably sleeps 2 with good access to Central London
This spacious, clean flat is a great base to explore London and is situated in a cul-de-sac right next to the trendy Broadway Market and has balcony views onto the scenic Regents Canal.
You will have full access to the flat with:
- Spacious double bedroom with an incredibly comfy mattress and alot of storage and hanging space
- Recently refurbished bathroom with walk-in shower and bath
- Nice lounge with sofa, TV and dining table
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave, oven etc.
- Towels, hairdryer, iron/ ironing board etc.
- Strong wifi access throughout the flat
- Private balcony with view onto Regents Canal
Of course the flat is also fully heated for those chilly London nights and has a lift to the third floor!
I will be away for the duration of your stay (which is why my apartment is on Airbnb!) but my mum will be around to give you keys and help with your check-in
When you leave all you need to do is drop the keys through the letterbox, so minimal hassle!
I'm pretty easy with regard to check-out times. Check-in times are a little bit stricter but if you let me know a rough idea when you make your inquiry I can try and be as flexible as possible.
Please do not bring anyone else back to the flat other than the original guests, I don't really want anyone over to the flat who hasn't been approved!
Please no late-night parties/ gatherings, alot of the neighbours in the block have young children, please respect them!
If you are going to smoke, please smoke on the balcony, not indoors.