Located in a quiet street in city center, this penthouse will allow you to experience wonders of Belgrade (not thinking about traffic jam), comfort, firm sleep and all necessities you need.
Make your Belgrade visit unique and unforgettable!
Penthouse has 140 m2, including three separate bedrooms, huge living room and kitchen, two bathrooms and beautiful balcony. Penthouse is new, fully equipped, with all amenities a person can need. Modern design , high class furniture, huge TV and a Jacuzzi, will make you feel Royal. Apartment is suitable for groups up to 8 people, families with children and all the others who like style and comfort.
If the apartment is not available at requested period please check out my other listings for your pleasant stay.
Guest will have access to whole apartment, including garage on request. Building and garage are new, secured with cameras and surveillance.
Guest can use everything in apartment including all amenities, groceries in fridge, Jacuzzi, cable TV and WiFi, variety of board games, or Nintendo WII and Sony PS3 on request. If there is no request on day when guests are leaving it is possible to prolong stay or to leave your bags on safekeeping.
During complete stay I will answer immediately (00-24) for all inquires. I will also give you all details about public transport, things you need to know about Belgrade and list of things you need to visit.
Guest will be provided with city maps and a transport from and to airport on request.
If you are a larger group of guests and you want to experience something very special during your stay I recommend a one day excursion trip which will be the the highlight of your visit.
Belgrade – Fruska Gora Monasteries – Novi Sad – Belgrade
Visit Vojvodina autonomous region, a diverse area with mixed populations, cultures, religions. City tour of Novi Sad, the region's capital, with a walk in the town center and a visit to Petrovaradin Fortress, dubbed “The Gibraltar of the Danube". Also a stop in Sremski Karlovci, a nice Baroque town on the Danube shores where the Karlowitz Peace treaty was signed at the end of the 17th century, where we will have a vine, cheese and rakia tasting in a beautiful old winery with a complete lunch. Also a visit one of the most famous monastery of Fruska Gora Mountain – Krusedol (from the 16th century).
Guests can contact me if they have some special requirements like transfer from airport, sightseeing, rent a car, or reservations in restaurants/night clubs.
Guest who book more than 7 nights will be provided with free airport transfer, Sony PS3, fridge full of groceries, extra linen and towel set, additional cleaning and a city tour.
Make yourself at home!
To have as pleasant as possible stay in our apartment, and to avoid eventual misunderstandings, we kindly ask the guests to read carefully our house rules and to observe its provisions.
- The apartment is rented on daily basis.
- Guests are obliged to carry their valuables with them. Mr. Hedonist apartment can not take them for safekeeping nor guarantee for them for objective reasons.
- The guests are asked not to make unpleasant noise and to observe peace and quiet in the building.
- Parties and loud music are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, but you have beautiful balcony for that purpose.
- Guests are obliged to carefully treat the amenities of the apartment as well as technical equipment and installations. Any damages made must be compensated.
- The guests are obliged to leave the apartment undamaged.
- Upon departing, the guests are obliged to close all windows, turn off all water faucets, as well as the lights in the room and its facilities, and to shut the door of the apartment as they leave.
The rates don't include the city tax which is 1.2 € per person for each day of stay.
Children age 7 to 15 years pay only 50% of the city tax.
Hi, my name is Miloš, and I love my hometown Belgrade. It would be pleasure to be your host here, so Marija and I could help you to choose best places to visit in this beautiful town.