Enjoy & Maximise your stay in the heart of the Gold Coast with the privacy of an entire modern, renovated apartment to yourself. Located conveniently between the Iconic Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach with everything only minutes away!
If you're reading this listing, it means I am going on Holidays myself (Woohoo!) and the apartment will be empty for a period of time!
CURRENT HOLIDAY PERIOD: 7th - 28th February.
1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom clean and renovated unit with massive leather couch that can sleep 2 extra people comfortably. Cute renovated kitchen & bathroom, glass dining table, tiled interior and carpeted bedroom for comfortable living. Located a short 2 minute walk from the service station, thai restaurant, pizza and seafood/chicken takeaway as well as a grocery store. Add a short 5 minute further walk and you'll find even more restaurants, nightlife and attractions to see and explore!
- Comfortable queen bed. White painted walls and ceiling fan. Large built in wardrobe for easy storage. Large window with dark blinds to block out the sunlight if needed.
NOTE: There is only ONE private bedroom and ONE proper bed available. Should you plan to stay with 3 or 4 people, the couch can become either a double bed (or 2 singles) put together or a single size bed.
Make yourself at home!
FREE ACCESS TO:
- Internet: Unlimited ADSL2 + wifi
- Tea & Coffee
- Clean Towel/PP Weekly and Bed Sheets
- Toiletries: Body Wash, Face Wash, Shampoo, Conditioner, Sunscreen, Toothpaste.
- Washing Machine
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Vegetable oil, Salt and spices for cooking.
AT A PRICE:
- Airport Transfers: $45 Coolangatta | $90 Brisbane
- Bike (Mountain Bike with Basket on Back) Rental: $20/day
- More than happy to tailor an Itinerary for you filled with everything you'd like to see & do during your stay, free of charge. (Up to you to book and pay for tickets, will help guide on good prices)
- 25%-30% Off Dining at Central in Surfers Paradise and 1two3 in Broadbeach
- Special Discounts dining at Aura in Broadbeach.
- Free Entry to Gold Coast Nightclubs via VIP Guestlist.
- Discounted private booth prices for Underground Nightclub.
Will be available to contact via airbnb and email (possibly via phone as well). Feel free to ask any questions or for tips/advice on anything! I want to help you make the most of your stay :)
Will also give a point of contact here on the Gold Coast during your stay whom you can text and call with any queries at any time!
Being a first level apartment in the city, for someone who is not used to it, the traffic noise could be bothersome although in my 6 months of running Airbnb, I've had only one person mention it.
I have an open design shower - this means that there is no curtain or door to my shower for a sleek open bathroom look.
- Please leave apartment how you found it. (Wash and put away whatever you use, fill the water in the fridge if you emptied it, wipe the benches etc)
- No Extra guests allowed in the apartment without my consent. (Let me know and I'll generally be okay with it)
- No parties (By that, I mean crazy parties. If you want a small gathering, you're more than welcome to have that but please be honest about how many guests are staying)
- Just as long as you're clean and respectful I'll be happy :)
- Enjoy your stay and let me know if there is anything I can do to make it even better for you!
Bubbly and friendly down to earth girl who loves travel, adventure, meeting new people, animals, the natural world, the beach, RnB music, movies, a good book and good food. I live a vegan lifestyle myself, but also respect whatever lifestyle anyone around me wishes to lead. I work as a bartender, but my career goal is to become an actor. I also have interests in writing, psychology and philosophy.
Being born in Spain, I naturally have a bit of different culture to your typical "Gold Coast Australian" although I've lived here since I was 6. I love travelling myself, so when I'm not out there exploring the world... I like to run AirBnB so as to have the world come to me :)
I love to help people in any way I can and so as a host, I will always do my very best to accommodate to your every need because that's just the kind of person I am. If you need help, please ask me. In saying that, if your need is for me to stay out of your way, I will respect that too. :)
Positive Vibes, Positive Mind, Positive Life <3