Feel the charm and glamor of sleep in a room with typical environment of the city Lisbon. The room, very cozy, with all amenities is housed in a charming 4-room apartment in one of the most typical and old Lisbon's neighborhoods, Estrela.
This over one and half century house has been recently restored and adapted to modern needs and technologies without losing the old building that characterizes it. Doors and high windows, plank floors and matching furniture make the typical Portuguese hosting experience. In all the rooms you will find flat-screen TV, heating and bed linen.
Available for our guests are two full bathrooms (one with bath and one with shower) and a third bathroom with shower and sink, hair dryer and face and bath towels. A large kitchen fully equiped and a balcony for nice meals and full of light.
You may also choose to add comfort and convenience to your stay using the various customized services Transfer, Transportation, Breakfast, Typical meals and fast or Bicycle Rental.
Please note the city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night will not be included in the total price and must be paid in cash at the property on check-in. Travellers with age from 13 years must pay the tax. The maximum amount charged per guest is EUR 7.
- I do not offer 24-hour reception. Please let me know your arrival time and delays in advance. Check-in or check-out at a different time than stipulated are possible according to availability and delays longer than one hour without prior warning require a re-scheduling and will occur in an extra fee of EUR 20;
- Please note that persons not registered in the booking are not permitted in the house. Please report if it happens;
- Smoke is not allowed in the house;
- The noise should be kept to a minimum between 22pm and 8am;
- All areas, equipment and utensils in the house must be kept clean and tidy after use;
- Extra beds or cots are available on request at an extra charge and subject to availability;
- Transfers between airport and accommodation, baby pack (cot, high chair, car seat), breakfast basket, snacks and typical packaged, rental bikes, maid service and laundry are available upon request;
- All the services with extra fees have to be previously requested, are subject to availability and must be paid in cash at check-in.
I am Francisco and share my professional life between housing and nutrition and wellness. Like the ability of work with people in pleasant situations: Leisure and improve Welfare. I give special attention to family and friends with whom I try to be as much as possible, love to travel, cars and water sports. I prefer the day than the night and more red than white wine.