A king size canopy bed with a brand new mattress (8/17), triple dresser and a large closet will welcome you. You also have access to a den with big comfy leather chairs, a computer desk (with free Wi-Fi), and a large TV with free Cable TV plus a mini fridge. The newly remodeled bathroom (7/17) has both a tub and shower. All rooms are upstairs and are private for our guests use only. (Our personal master bedroom is downstairs). You will also have access to our swimming pool and hot tub.
House rule #1 is to have a good time. We are here to help you feel welcome, laugh with you and answer any questions you might have. All we ask is that you treat our home like it was your own by keeping it clean and by being respectful.
Specific house rules:
1. No smoking inside (you are welcome to smoke outside in the pool area).
2. Pets will be allowed on an individual basis- we will want specifics about your pet before making a decision so please send us an inquiry PRIOR to booking. Pets will incur a $25/night or $100/week non-refundable charge per pet to be paid in cash upon arrival..
3. No children under the age of 12 due to our swimming pool and the liability associated with it.
4. Quiet time is from 10pm-8am as this is also our home and we both work so we expect a reasonable level of quiet in the evening.
5. No parties or unpaid guests are allowed on the property.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 13 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are both 60 years young and love to travel and meet new people and experience the local culture of the places we visit. We especially love to cruise and will use Airbnb to find accommodations close to cruise ports. Our dream vacation is to go to Europe and visit all the historic places we've always read about. My husband and I have been married for over 30 years, we love to laugh and enjoy being together. We run an online group for cruisers that has over 35,000 members as well as we both hold down full time jobs. I'm an L&D RN and Clay is a supervisor for a major electronics firm.
We are also Airbnb hosts and have listed our 2 upstairs bedrooms so that we can return the favor to fellow travelers. Hosting is a blast- we love meeting new people and making new friends. We hate it when our home is empty for too long so feel free to book with us and we will do our best to make your stay enjoyable.