Amazing house in front of Lake Atitlan, with living areas looking at the lake, hammocks, a front yard, a ping pong table, and several board games that we could make available for you.
It´s located in San Antonio Palopó, you'll see locals fishing in their custom made cayucos, and learn about traditional weaving and ceramic.
It's a great place to come with a group or by yourself to explore the Cakchiquel culture, rest, and get inspired. It's also a great place to come paint, write, or meditate.
10km from Panajachel.
5km from Santa Catarina Palopo
There are plenty of rooms for large groups. Ask about availability.
- Master suite with living room and terrace access
- Double room I (first floor)
- Double room II (second floor)
- Triple room I (bunk beds)
- Triple room II (bunk beds)
- Skis room (two single beds)