2 beautiful unique pristine homes side by side comprising 7 bedrooms and caters up to a max of 17 persons . Ideal for 2-4 families wishing to holiday together or Groups, Clubs , Retreats, Conferences. See detailed description for each lovely property. Each property can also be booked individually. -
House 1 Sacred Cowes- Homestead 4 Bedrooms 2 lounge areas + front balcony - huge rear entertaining deck - central kitchen 2 bathrooms -large garden with gazebo
House 2 Elephants at Sunset: Mud brick chalet- eclectic and rustic retreat 3 Bedrooms 2 storey 2 lounge areas reading room and of course the iconic elephants
Each house is on its own property to provide each family or guests with privacy . However as the houses are next door to each other families or guests can join together at their own leisure on the 50 sq m rear deck for entertaining
Two very unique character filled properties provide fantastic accommodation for 2-4 families - combined accommodation for. A maximum of 17 persons Specialty group and club bookings. Relaxation and meditation retreat. group conferences
enjoy a fantastic get away with your friends or family
Both properties available to be booked together or individually
Mobile phone number provided
Houses' reservation subject to availability. Please plan ahead to avoid disappointment as each house may already be booked independently.
Houses' are booked as basic linen-to reduce costs for guests. This means guest provide their own sheets and towels . Accommodation provides Donna cover and pillow: Can provide full linen if required (rate applies)
2 night booking minimum- will consider 1 night however additional rate applies
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Guests are granted a limited permission to occupy the Property for holiday purposes;
This is not a residential tenancy agreement under the residential tenancy legislation; and Failure to comply with the Guest's obligations in the Terms and Conditions may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property and eviction.
1You must present to the Accommodation proof of identity – (actioned through AIRBNB)
2 The Accommodation will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances. If the Accommodation is notable to accommodate you as advised reasonable efforts will be made to help you to secure alternative accommodation.
3. The Accommodation may apply additional terms and conditions by communicating these to you by email or other means prior to you paying the deposit.
4. All premises are to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee may be charged
5. Any damage, breakage or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks or keys is to be reported immediately and paid for at cost, other than acceptable wear and tear.
6. The number of guests must not exceed the number stated on accommodation offer. Additional fees may apply for excess guests not notified to the Accommodation in advance.
7. You may only bring pets with the express permission of the accommodation. We prefer pets remain outside –unless prior agreement by the owner to tenant
8. The Accommodation takes no responsibility for your personal property left on the premises.
9. You must be 21 years or over and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property.
10. Furniture, fixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms or properties.
11 ENTRY AND DEPARTURE:
Our properties are ready for your arrival at 1pm. To enable us to service the property between occupants we ask that you vacate by 12:00pm on day of departure
If the keys are lost or misplaced by the tenant, the Agent reserves the right to charge a call-out fee ($50-00) for after hour’s attendance, plus the tenant is responsible for the cost of any key replacement.
On departure, please ensure that all electrical appliances are turned off (e.g. air-conditioner, lights in general, etc.
The tenancy is conditional upon the tenant abiding by the following
1) Providing general security in and around the property during the occupancy.
2) Notifying the owner of all breakages, damage, and failure of electrical or plumbing equipment as soon as practicable. The cost of rectifying any such loss or damage caused by the tenant will be charged accordingly.
3) The number of people on the property should not exceed the number nominated , unless agreed to by the owner
4) Leaving the property in a clean and tidy manner and removing all rubbish, bottles, food and personal items.
5) Securely locking property on departure and returning the keys to designated place
6) Tenants shall supply all bedroom, bathroom and kitchen linen, (unless linen is included in the accommodation) and all personal hygiene items and cleaning requirements such as soap, toilet paper, detergents and cleaning aids, unless individual property has advised otherwise.
7) Tenants must respect the residential amenity and security of the Property and neighbors;
I) Refrain from anti-social behavior;
ii) Guests must control and be responsible for Visitors and ensure that Visitors comply with the House Rules;
iii) Comply with any instructions from the Manager and security services during their stay; and
iv) Notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints as soon as is practicable.
8) Noise and Residential Amenity
a) Guests must not create noise, which is offensive to neighbors especially between 10pm- 8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy.
b) Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in:
I. termination of permission to occupy the Property;
iii. loss of rental paid; and
iv. extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from
Security Deposits or Bonds.
c) Guests must abide by any noise abatement conditions, standards and orders issued by police or any regulatory authority to minimise impacts upon the residential amenity of neighbors and local community.
9) Functions and parties
a) The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited; and
b) Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at the Property must not conflict with residential amenity and must comply with all House Rules.
10) Access and Parking
a) Guests and Visitors must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbors;
b) Guests should park off the street under the carport or in the driveway off the road
The house can accommodate 3- 4 cars: in the driveway; Guests are requested not to park on nature strips by the property or opposite the property in a manner which would restrict ease of access to other residents or neighboring properties;
Recycling and Garbage
a) Guests must dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the Property and in the allocated bins; These should then be left outside the property on the street for garbage collection
b) Guests must not leave excess rubbish in public or common areas; and
c) Guests should be co-operative in complying with requirements in relation to the relevant local council garbage and recycling collection days, and any special requirements relating to the disposal of garbage or waste minimisation.
11) Please note that an honor system applies in relation to BBQ gas cylinders and each tenant will be responsible to refill as and when required.
12) Domestic pets are not permitted indoors ( unless agreed upon) but are permitted about the property during the tenancy,
13) Smoking is prohibited in all holiday rentals.
14) The tenants is expected to leave the property in the condition they found it . This requires the tenant to clean the property prior to leaving
15) Any additional cleaning required for a property will be charged at the tenant’s expense
Guest’s must report any problems or incidents promptly;
Consequences of not meeting the Terms and Conditions
a) The consequences of not complying with the Terms and Conditions requirements can include enforcement action from the owner, Manager, security services, local councils or, in some instances, the Police.
b) Enforcement action is subject to the Australian Consumer Law and other relevant legislation.
c) Such enforcement action could result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid, deductions from security deposits and extra charges.
d) It is important for all Guests to be aware of their obligations and their responsibilities and to make any Visitors to the Property aware of these requirements to maintain the amenity of the Property and its neighborhood