You will be looking out to a spectacular view of the Vancouver cityscape from a spectacular top floor unit of one of Vancouver's tallest buildings in a large 1,100+ Square Feet condo.
This condominium is high up on the top floors of one of Vancouver's tallest building. You open the drapes in this condominium and you'll be looking out to a spectacular view of the Vancouver cityscape - straight ahead is the stadium that is lit up with a festival of color at night to paint the Vancouver city sky. The backdrop of this panorama are the snow capped North Shore mountains and the water view of Vancouver Harbour.
The building is right in the middle of the vibrant, trendy, young and affluent downtown yet you are high up enough that you can still enjoy some peace and quiet, isolated from the city buzz.
So very near the building, you will be a few steps away from the museum, a library, the City Center Skytrain station (with direct link to the main International airport - YVR), an artisan burger place, a crepe place, a grocery, 7-11 convenience store and 2 department stores. You'll be right in the middle of it all!
There are two (2) bedrooms and two (2) bathrooms. Each bedroom has a queen sized bed (each bed can sleep 2 people). A very small space can serve as a third sleeping spot for 1 person only - with a lounge chair that converts into a small twin size bed. The living room has a couch that turns into a proper full sized bed. All in all a party of seven (7) should be able to comfortably share this space. For the 8th person, we can set up another sleeping spot in the 2nd bedroom, if needed.
I'd like to get to know you first before I book you in. I am in AirBnb because I really enjoy meeting people from all over the world. Please tell me a little about yourselves and the rest of your group/family, as I like to know each person I will be potentially hosting. How many are coming, who they are, what they do and their ages?
Internet, WiFi, Cable TV, fully equipped Kitchen, coffee-maker (regular drip type), hair blow-dryer, washer/dryer, iron with ironing board, a bike rack, and 1 free assigned parking spot.
A Pac and Play crib can be provided upon request.
I will glady give you some insider tips on the where to go, what to do and where to find the best places to eat. You will be able to message me anytime via phone or AirBnB messaging if you need any help while in the city.
1. Please introduce each person who will be staying at the house. Who they are, what they do, how old, how are they related to each other.
2. Please read the house rules and acknowledge you have read it and ok with it.
3. Airbnb in Vancouver is in a gray area and so far has no official legal city law framework to describe where it fits in. It is in the process of releasing new guidelines to accommodate Airbnb. Based on this situation and most buildings in Vancouver will post sign saying "No Airbnb" on the entrances and elevator. Please make sure we are comfortable with having to be discrete about our hosting arrangements before we go ahead and book my place.
4. Please do not ask how much the cost is. Plug in the amount in Airbnb to know the price.
5. Please do not ask me to show you the condo. We are away, that is the reason why I am renting the place to you.
6. I will not entertain price negotiation, I adjust the price by demand daily.
1. You agree to abide by all the house rules listed before you book.
2. There has never been any issue at all in my last 300+ hostings, but I need my potential guests to understand that Airbnb stays are officially gray area in city ordinances similar to what Uber is experiencing in many cities. I will ask you to be discreet about our hosting arrangement.
It has never happened before, but in case anyone ever asks, just say I am hosting you as my friends. Do not mention Airbnb at all.
3. The person booking should be a person actually staying - not just the coordinator. As this account will be point of contact during the trip as well.
4. Please verify sleeping arrangements will work for your group before booking.
- Some sleeping setup are convertible cots, please read description carefully before booking.
5. Please make sure to accurately state how many people will be staying, if you will have visitors coming during your stay and if they will be staying with you.
6. I do not advertise the building facilities such as gym, sauna or pool in my listing as these are only available for use to the home owners.
7. I will not host a group who are all 25 years and younger.
8. I will request for a government issued ID from each adult to be emailed to me prior to your trip to verify your identity. Airbnb does not share the ID you uploaded with us.
9. Speaking from experience, I will require an accessible mobile phone (with roaming) for the duration of your trip or I will decline to host you.
- This is for emergencies and coordination of your arrival when needed, for most non emergencies, we will use Airbnb messaging.
- Please make sure you have roaming setup prior to landing. There are no places to buy sim cards at the airport, cruise port or bus/train station.
10. You understand that this is a house, not a hotel.
- I do not employ people in the building, so do not ask them favors like holding your luggage or letting you in when you misplaced your keys - call or message me for any emergencies.
- Do not hang-out in common areas like lobby or hallways of the building.
- Do not hang-out in front of the building to wait for a ride or call a cab. Please do so from the nearby establishment instead like hotel, as there will be regular a taxi queue there.
- If arriving with large amount of luggage, please come in in batches of 2's instead of rolling it all together crowding the lobby and up the elevator.
11. Expect a call from my mom to coordinate your arrival and departure details.
- Give us your preferred day and time to call so she does not have to keep trying to get a hold of you and leaving you voicemails.
12. Provide us your flight information or driving itinerary after you have booked or at least, a week before you arrive.
- If flying in, please provide us:
- If driving in, give us:
Estimated time of arrival (ETA) in Vancouver.
13. Please state how much luggages or things you will bring with you. Please mention it you intend to bring any notable special equipments.
14. Check in is at 4pm, check-out is at 11am.
- No early check-in.
- Late check-in is fine. Coordinate with me ahead of time.
15. During travel day(URL HIDDEN) If flying, give us heads up when(URL HIDDEN) When you have boarded each leg of your flight so we would b(URL HIDDEN) aware you are on schedule and designated meet up person can(URL HIDDEN) anticipate your arrival(URL HIDDEN) If there are any delays, please let us know so our designated person(URL HIDDEN) will not have to wait past the meeting time we agreed upon.(URL HIDDEN) If driving please give us a heads up when(URL HIDDEN) - You depart from your origin of trave(URL HIDDEN) - When you get past the borde(URL HIDDEN) - When you are getting very near the meeting place.(URL HIDDEN) - If you are delayed for any reason (i.e. traffic, sightseeing), pleas(URL HIDDEN)give us heads up so the designated meet up person will be able to(URL HIDDEN)anticipate your arrival better.
16. If I incur any fine from my HOA/Strata during your stay, I will charge
this against your security deposit.
17. Absolutely NO SMOKING in the unit, on the balcony, on the public courtyard or anywhere in or near the unit or building.
- Any evidence of this occurring - $500 will be charged against your security deposit.
18. Do not have anything shipped or delivered to the property.
19. We will provide you with fresh linens, beddings and towels, however unlike hotels, we will not be providing you with soaps, shampoos and toothpaste. Please bring your own.
20. Please do not use the towels or bed sheets to wipe off your cosmetics with or use it to wipe anything that is oil based, which may cause "hard to wash" off stains (including food stains). Cost of having to replace any stained towel or bed sheet will be charged against your security deposit. Bring your own cotton balls or face towels for the purpose.
21. NO pets. I have guests who will stay after you who might be allergic to pet dander.
- Keep noise, voices and music/tv volume to minimum after 10pm.
- Condo wall and floor partitions are not very well insulated. What seem like low volume to you are still amplified through walls, windows, patios/ balcony, hallway and flooring.
- Absolutely, NO PARTYING/DRINKING hard liquor inside the unit. Expect a $800 fee against your security deposit.
- Regular conversations on the outdoor deck/balcony can be heard by other units in the condo. Do not stay outside, talking past 10pm.
- If a neighbor is making a loud noise, DO NOT, personally approach them or the concierge. Call/message me, and let me deal with it for you.
- Unit has hardwood floors. Please remove your shoes before entering and bring with your soft soled slippers (or socks) to use while inside the unit, so it doesn't bother the tenants below us.
23. No drugs or any illegal activities.
24. Please check your belongings when you leave. I will not be responsible any lost or missing personal belongings or for mailing you back your things.
- Please lets keep all communications in one place (AirBnB messaging system only) so we do not lose track of the thread or lose important details/questions/response .
- I do not use any other Instant Messaging (IM) apps.
- Do not leave travel details in a voicemail as well, sometimes the voice gets garbled and important details can be lost.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 757 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น