Pacific Pearls Lodge is Guatemala's premier Eco-lodge, built within a private coconut plantation in the Pacific Coast. Rates shown apply for reservations from 1 to 8 persons per night; please inquire for more information.
Currently the lodge offers two Plantation Suites, each with 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, a shared dining and living area, tastefully built & decorated with locally sourced woods (all 100% Eco-farmed), bamboo and thatched roofs. The Lodge is 100% solar powered and uses water sourced from a local well. With all the surrounding natural beauty, everyone will surely find a piece of heaven at Pacific Pearls Lodge. Our goal is to create a beach destination where peace seekers, nature lovers, beach, sun and water sports enthusiasts can all fall in love with.
• Each bungalow has 2 bedrooms with private bathrooms and a shared dining/living area (4 persons capacity each).
• All bedrooms have 1 queen-size bed
• Amenities included are 100% natural and artisan made (shampoo, conditioner and soap) for you to sample our locally produced and all natural beauty products.
• The Lodge is built within a private coconut plantation. An enchanting boat ride through a breathtaking National Reserve and protected mangrove forest, will take you to the Lodge, for a truly private island feel
• Open air restaurant area serving a fantastic array of local & international dishes
• Infinity infinity pool filled with lightly salted water sourced from a local well.
• Free use of beach soccer & beach volleyball court, boogie boards, badminton gear, paddle-tennis & board games
• Our staff is entirely at your service so you can relax and enjoy your stay.
Besides the many ocean and canal water sports available, the resort offers a playground of activities ranging from yoga, beach soccer, beach volleyball, badminton, fishing, etc. Our range tours and activities consist of kayaking & paddle boarding in miles of beautiful mangrove filled canals and estuaries.
• Surfing and boogie boarding, with lessons offered to beginners
• Turtle sanctuary & estuary tour, where the canal meets the ocean
• Spa & Well Being Services also available upon request.
Full service restaurant available at hotel if desired.
* Free use of beach soccer & beach volleyball court, boogie boards, badminton gear, paddle-tennis & board games
* 22% government and tourism tax
* Parking and boat transfers to and from lodge
* Surf boards, long board, paddle board rentals, surfing lessons, artisan fishing tours and canal/estuary tours
* Spa services (upon request only)
* Rental of 4G USB ports for laptop computers
* House rented with or without restaurant services
* 2 night minimum will apply, 3 nights during peak season
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
"Pacific Pearls Lodge is about creating the perfect beach experience for our guests and at the same time setting the example in what it is to be a socially and ecologically responsible company."
We want to create a place where our core values are evident in everything we do. That call for excellence will be seen throughout, striving to bring our guests "The Perfect Experience" from start to finish; an experience we like to call "The Pacific Pearls Experience." And as a socially responsible business, we seek to be a strong agent of social, economic and environmental development through responsible tourism.