This is a completely remodeled 100+ year old home within a short 5 minute walk to downtown. It's on an eclectic street that is just one block long and is nestled between a park and a school. Very large open plan kitchen leads into a backyard oasis.
-recent remodel to a 100+ year old house
-4 private bedrooms (king with ensuite upstairs, 1 queen, 1 full and one with sofa sleeper all downstairs)
-extra large open plan kitchen added with lots of space for cooking, dining and entertaining (including new sofa sleeper to accommodate overflow guests)
-fenced in backyard with two tiered deck and pergola, koi pond, swingset and playhouse
Hosts will be in-town and can answer questions that might arise, either about the property or our lovely Lexington.
- quiet street that is flanked by a school and a park
- historic homes and very friendly neighbors
- .3 of a mile in either direction lands you at a local bar or restaurant
- .7 of a mile puts you right in the middle of downtown
- Free trolley stop two blocks from house on weekends from 9pm-3am.
(For list of route and points of interest: (URL HIDDEN)
- Lexington has both Uber & Lyft
- 8 miles from airport & Keeneland
- in the heart of the exploding North Limestone (NoLi) district (Map of walkable points of interest here: (URL HIDDEN)
Note for those with pet allergies:
A chocolate lab lives in the home when we are there.
There are a couple of cats who call our front porch home. We bring them in to the basement on the coldest winter days.
Also, we let our girls chose the colors for their bedroom walls. Lots of bright colors around here!!!
No pets. Smoke in backyard please. Have fun!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We are a family of 5 that loves to travel and entertain. We remodeled our 100 year old home to allow for large areas for our friends and family to gather. When we go out on the town we love to find new places to eat and to listen to live music. I'd be happy to give you some recommendations if you want!