1) Great location - based on Lillie Road in Fulham, surrounded by cafes, pubs and shops. Quick, easy link to Heathrow & central. Walk to The River Thames in less than 10 minutes, or get directly to places like Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus in 30 minutes (short walk & tube journey).
2) Wonderful room & NEW roof garden - check out the photos. The room is clean, light and well looked after.
3) Friendly and respectful hosts with good ratings.
We hope that you will make yourself at home in our clean, light, Victorian maisonette which is full of British charm and character. We believe the property is around 120 years old and would have been on the very outskirts of London all those years ago. Of course, London has now expanded and we now find ourselves situated near the very centre of the city!
A fun way to observe the city is to climb the stairs up to the beautiful roof terrace on the top floor. Not only are the panoramic views incredible (see if you can you spot Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament and The Shard), but it provides a rare moment of peace in such a lively, vibrant city.
The Boho Room is quiet (it is nicely situated off the main road), warm and peaceful. Clean, cotton towels, bed linen and luxurious bed sheets are provided for your comfort. The room is located on the first floor and as with many of these Victorian homes there is no lift access. If you have heavy bags and need help lifting them please let us know so that we can arrange a time to meet that works for us.
Whilst you stay you will be sharing with me (Drummond) and my fiancé (Jade) in our three bed home (one room is our office). I tend to work quite long hours during the week and Jade is in and out most weekdays for work. We both like to relax during the weekends. Often, we will start the weekend with a full english breakfasts or eggs benedict, our guests are always welcome to join us - just let us know!
If you have any questions whilst you stay, either catch us whilst we are at home or just message us on Airbnb or via text.
You will have access to the WIFI, The Boho Room and all the communal areas within the house, including:
- Dining room
- Kitchen (including oven, fridge, Nespresso coffee machine and coffee pods, food & drink)
- The roof terrace
- Laundry - washing machine and dryer
- The two bathrooms
We are flexible and go along with the preferences of our guests. Some guests have enjoyed joining us for breakfasts at the weekend and BBQs on the roof in the evenings. Others prefer to do their own thing. We are always happy to help you plan your stay and have some brilliant recommendations up our sleeves!
Our domestic help, Tatijana, comes to clean the house on Tuesdays or Wednesdays (depending on her schedule). To help us keep the space tidy we have asked her to clean The Boho Room on these days - if you do not want her to enter your room whilst you stay please do let us know so that we can arrange this.
- No smoking inside the house or on the roof terrace.
- Please ask me before inviting guests to the house.
- Please be friendly to our neighbours as they help us a lot with our guests and we couldn't do Airbnb without them!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 76 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm very excited about the sharing economy and run a start up very similar to Airbnb but for sharing car journeys, it's called GoCarShare.
I love music, a bit of everything really.
I'm a relatively keen runner and I just ran the Rotterdam Marathon (though I haven't ran much since!)