The Casa de Soutelo is a traditional rural cottage from the Minho region with thick granite walls properly renovated to welcome our guests. The house has 3 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms,living room, fireplace, dining room and a well equipped kitchen.
The Casa de Soutelo, with a covered area of 200m2, is a fenced property surrounded by meadows and trees in a blissful green scenery.
The veranda and the front courtyard – the traditional “eira”- offering a stunning forest view, are the ideal place to have a pleasant meal or simply relax and enjoy, with total privacy, the peacefulness of the rural environment. In the backyard, a private garden with a pool and a fenced meadow are an irresistible invitation for leisure and diversion.
Guests may profit from other services provided by Quinta de Pindela:
- Guided tours to the property
- Horse and Donkey riding
- Typical picnics in the Quinta's gardens or wood
- Homemade meals - lunch or dinner - served in the old manor house kitchen
- Portuguese wine tasting in the traditional cellar oriented by an experienced enologist who is a member of the family
All activities require prior booking and are not included in the rental fee.
On the arrival guests are offered a welcome basket with food enough for a first light meal.
For stays over 7 days, service cleaning and linen change are provided once a week.
1) The house is furnished and decorated aiming at providing a cosy and familiar atmosphere. Please do not move neither change the position of the furniture and other objects and contact the owner if any modification is required or other stuff is necessary.
2) Guests are requested not to change the configuration of the electronic equipment, namely the water heater, the cable television console and the wifi router. In case of any problem please contact the owner.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.