Villa Is New Remodeled 2016!!!
Heated Pool! Close to Beach! WiFi Free!
The Heat Pool is Maintained to 83 F(28 C)Free.
If Higher Temperature Extra Charge.$18 Day /Or $100 Weekly .
House 2128.SQ, 4 Bedroom,2 Full Bath,
New All Furniture,New Air/C,S/S Appliances, 2 TV,
Gas BBQ,Internet ,Free WiFi,TV Cable.
Master Bedroom King Size Beds, With A Walk –In Closet,
And Private Master Washroom including a soaker tub.
The two guest rooms features queen size beds, which provide luxurious privacy and an on-suite Shower.
The 4 Bedroom includes pull-out memory foam sleeper inside the sofa and office table(no closet and no door)
Heated Courtyard Swimming Pool (including pool accessories).
Prior to arrive the Guest will receive and email from the Host with information on how to access the home, and other House Rules, per email.
After Pre-Approval, the Guest will need to fill out a contract send by the Host, per email. The contract should be reviewed and signed, and sent back to the Host.
*No smoking (Smoking is not permitted inside the home and garage).
*Not suitable for pets.
*No parties or events (Noise Ordinance rules must be followed,
10 pm to 8 am).
*Check in anytime after 4PM - Check out 10 AM only.
1.Minimum Age Limit For Renters:Must be 25 years of age to rent house.
Signed contract and copy of ID required.
2.The Heat Pool is maintain to 81 degrees.
Pool Heat optional - $18/day.or $100/weekly. You must request pool heat.
3.Check in 4.00 P.M and Check Out 10.00 A.M
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 7 persons. We request you state all the occupancy that will be staying at our home including children. Please note if any other guest that will be staying other than stated on our contract, we will withdraw a fee out of your security deposit.
3. Minimum Stay: This property requires a minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than days stay, the guest will be charged a fee.
4. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
5. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
The owner and/or owner’s agent shall have the right of access to the property at any reasonable time for inspections, maintenance, or repairs with at least 24 hours’ notice. In an emergency, Owner or owner’s agent may enter the premises at any time without securing prior permission from RENTER. RENTER may not let, sublet or assign this contract for all or any part of the premises.
7. Rental Rate and Fees
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 15 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
*If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately*
Security deposit will be held until the inspection of the property, at maximum 15 days to ensure that the house and grounds are left in good condition. RENTER assures OWNER that any tenant who violates any of the terms of this contract shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other expenses which are caused by the tenant and/or the tenant's guest(s).
The RENTER assumes full responsibility for missing items and damage to the property, as well as any excessive cleaning costs, and any other damages resulting from RENTER’s or other occupant’s failure to comply with this contract. These costs will be deducted from the deposit, if costs exceed the deposit amount the RENTER will be responsible for all those costs as well as any costs associated with collection of those costs. RENTER assures OWNER that he will advise owner in writing by email of any damage occasioned during the stay of the tenant, without exception, by anyone.
8. Cancellation Policy:
If you are booking through AIRBNB and you as a Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees:
o For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
o If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded.
o If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
• A reservation is officially cancelled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Trips > Change or Cancel.
• Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
• The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
• Accommodation fees (the total nightly rate you're charged) are refundable in certain circumstances as outlined below.
• Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, extenuating circumstances, or cancellations by Airbnb for any other reason permitted under the Terms of Service. Please review these exceptions.
• Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
All notice of cancellations must be made in writing form to Inessa by email at (EMAIL HIDDEN) and through the Hosting Website. No refunds will be made for late arrivals or early departures.
9. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are Checks, Money Orders, Pay-Pal, Wire Transfers, and Bank-to-Bank Transfers, Visa and MasterCard.
The reservation is finalized only when the payment is received, so prompt payment will best assure that you lodging arrangements will be assure. We have to put into place the first pay, first book policy, in order to avoid competing claims for give time on the property. The first paying party receives the booking.
10. Not Allowed: Loud parties or other disturbances are not allowed. No illegal substances are allowed on the property. Violation of the ban on loud parties or illegal substances will be grounds for owner or owner’s agent to require RENTER to immediately vacate the premises and forfeit any rent or security deposit. Parking, hookup or occupation of any motor home or camper is not allowed.
11. Other Conditions: Please return keys as instructed on written information sent to you prior to your arrival. If keys are not returned per instructions, a new lock will be installed and the cost will be taken out of the deposit. Keys are not to be duplicated. RENTER agrees that he/she shall not paint or make alterations to the property, including changing existing locks or adding new ones, without the OWNER'S written consent.
RENTER agrees to indemnify and save OWNER harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the premises by the RENTER, tenants, or guests or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the premises. Either party may terminate this contract in the event of a violation of early provision of this contract by the other party in the manner and as provided by law.
The owners of the property do not assume liability for the loss, theft, damage or injury (or death) to persons or their personal property. Guests agree to indemnify and hold the owners harmless for any liabilities, theft, damage, and cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guests’ use and occupancy of the rental property, including but not limited to claims for personal injury or property damage/loss.
12. Failure of a System, Appliances, or Amenity: In the event the Premises sustains a failure of a utility, system, amenity or appliance - including but not limited to water, sewer, electrical, gas, internet, phone line, mechanical, or structure systems: pool heating, pool waterfall, electronic or entertainment equipment or service, or any appliance- neither the Landlord, Owner, their employees, agents, or contractors, or property manager shall be liable to TENANT in damages and no refunds will be given for such failures. However, the Landlord, upon being notified of any malfunction will make a reasonable effort to promptly repair or replace the failed system or advertised equipment.
The salt air from the ocean inflicts tremendous strain on systems, equipment and appliances. This coupled with the difficulty of getting parts quickly can be time consuming and frustrating. TENANT understands and accepts the fact that this property is leased for its tropical appeal and not its modern conveniences, and therefore some systems, amenities and appliances may not be fully functional at all times and it may be unreasonably difficult or impossible to get a malfunctioning system, amenity or appliance operating within the lease period.
However, Home Owner agrees to do all that is humanly possible to remedy any issue as quickly as possible. Home Owner/Management has reserve the right to enter property at any time to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check damages, and make repairs, alterations and improvements.
13. Swimming Pool: [No children under the age of 12 years old are permitted in Swimming pool at any time] [without adult supervision]. When using the swimming pool, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
Our Pool Service drains, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in the pool prior to your arrival. The swimming pool is cleaned Monday or Tuesday, we do not take any responsibly if the pool has any debris upon your arrival, as weather conditions are unpredictable.
Please be advised that the pool heat is moderated at 83 Fahrenheit, if you are interested to a higher temperature it can be adjusted to 87-88 Fahrenheit. Please note this will be an extra feature that can be applied, as this is something you must negotiate with OWNER prior to renting the home. This feature is $18.00 per day or $100 per week based on your stay, pool heat is controlled by our WIFI system and will be turned on upon your arrival.
Please be advised that the OWNER or PROPERTY MANAGEMENT is not responsible or liable for any failure in the pool, for example pool heating system or pump. The Home Owner and Management agrees to do all that is humanly possible to remedy any issues as quickly as possible. Home Owner is not responsible for any unfixed
14. Security Cameras: Please be informed that we have 4 security cameras on our property, 2 located at the front of the home and 2 located in the yard rear. Please be aware this is for security purposes, as we have many individuals accessing our home and yard weekly conducting all sorts of maintenance.
Please be aware we are not recording any footage, as it is a live camera that is only used for general security propose. If you feel uncomfortable with the idea, please feel free to cover them during your stay with anything you like. Please make sure to not touch or move them out of place, as this can affect the wiring.
15. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We provide beach towels, but if preferred, you can bring your own. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
16. BBQ: Please due note, that this is our home as well, our BBQ should be used in good order, and cleaned every time it is used, or we will take action to deduct from your security deposit.
17. Mail: Due acknowledge our mail box is our own property; please do not take our mail or any packages, please know my management team takes care of my home as well, and will take my mail accordantly.
18. Noise: This is not a party house, our neighborhood is very quiet and lots of elderly. Please after 12:00 AM, no loud music outdoor. Our neighbors do contact us always, and inform us if there is anything going on.
19. Insurance: Please as a RENTER make sure you, your family, or friends are travelling with travel insurance. I as the OWNER am not liable for any inquiries, accidents, etc. on my property.
20. Other fees: If you are booking through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) all credit card fees will be applied to the RENTER if there are any international exchange rate fees, and it will be deducted from the security deposit. If you are booking through AIRBNB all credit card charges will be charged to AIRBNB directly upon booking.
21. Keys: Please due note that you are provided with a pair of keys, please DO NOT KEEP or LOSE the keys, or you will be charged a fee of $225.00. The keys should be placed back, at where they are taken from at arrival.
22. Garbage: Garbage is collected twice per week, Monday (Blue, Green, and Black Cart) and Thursday (Black Cart). Collections begin at 7 am and end by 6 pm. You must place the carts on the end of the drive way, the night before! It is the RENTERS responsibility to ensure that appropriate trash bins are taken to the curb, and returned to their proper location after trash collection.
Blue Cart is to hold all clean recyclables. Just toss in your
• aluminum and steel
• Cardboard containers
Black cart is designed for household garbage and food waste only
• Chemicals, paints, oils, or other hazardous, toxic, or flammable wastes
• Construction debris (i.e., concrete, sand, brick, rock, etc.)
• Electronics, as well as batteries and certain types of light bulbs
• Recyclable items
• Yard waste
• Automotive waste, including batteries and oils
Green Cart is yard waste of trees and greens.
• palm trees, etc
*NOTE: Due to the rules and regulations of the city of Fort Lauderdale, garbage must be deposed of upon each properly weekly. If you are checking in on a Monday please make sure the garbage bins are located at curbside or if checking out on Thursday makes sure you take out your garbage. If there is any complain by neighbors due to non-disposal of garbage there will be a fee withdrawn from your security deposit
For Your Safety:
Location to the nearest Hospital:
Holy Cross Hospital
4725 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308, United States (URL HIDDEN)
+(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
The city’s non-emergency police phone number:
Wilton Manors Police Department
2020 Wilton Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33305, United States (URL HIDDEN)
+(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Fire Extinguisher locations:
Location 1 – Outside patio beside the barbecue area on wall. Location 2 – Kitchen area under the sink, under the sink cabinet.
Suggested Safety Rules For Pool Use:
• No Lifeguard on duty, since it is a private home and yard, swimming is at your own risk.
• Children are not allowed to swim or play in the pool without adult supervision.
• Walk slowly into the pool area. No roughhousing, dunking, pushing, or wrestling.
• Keep the area clear of clutter, debris and toys. Toys can often attract young children to the pool.
• No swimming at night, in rainy weather, or thunderstorms.
• No eating, drinking or chewing gum while in the pool.
• No glass in or near the pool/water area.
• No food in the pool/water area.
• No plates or Tupperware in the pool/water area.
• Keep all gates to the yard closed and locked at all times.