Come enjoy the real French lifestyle, in the centre of Nice yet away from the crowds, with bakeries, market and cafés very close. Spacious and bright, our 90 m² (970 sq ft) flat has 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms to avoid those bottlenecks in the morning.
The apartment, on a quiet and elegant side-street, is located on the 2rd floor of a beautiful Bourgeois building with no lift. The stairs are wide and easily managed. You may leave your bicycle or pushchair in the locked storage room on the entrance floor. The flat faces mostly South and looks over a quiet private garden. With two double bedrooms (one of which is very large) and two complete bathrooms (one is en-suite), it is perfect for a family with children or two couples who want a bit of independence. Beautiful bow-window in the living room, which can be opened up in the nice season (March to October) plus 3 small balconies.
Other than a couple of closets, all of the apartment is available for your convenience. We have high-speed wi-fi and a decent stereo (CD+radio) to which you can connect your phone/laptop for playback.
We have arranged the home to suit our slightly quirky taste, with the help of a couple of Milanese designers, dear friends of ours. We have chosen NOT to have a TV nor a microwave oven (kindly let us know if this is a deal-breaker), but it surely has both a filter coffee machine and a moka, plus a proper 5-pan gas cooker and a real oven with grill.
- Be gentle with the doors and windows (as you would with an old aunt that you like).
- Smoking is OK on the balconies.
- Kindly leave the dishes washed and the oven clean on your last day.
- Please inform if anything gets damaged or broken (I promise not to be angry) or doesn't work properly.
- 100% real locals live in the building, they will appreciate if you say bonjour or hold the door!