This property is ideal for groups because it offers over 4,000 square feet of living space. Everyone is able to gather in the common areas to enjoy one another's company and still have their privacy when they desire it. The home is cozy and luxurious!
This property is ideal for groups because it offers over 4,000 square feet of living space. Everyone is able to gather in the common areas to enjoy one another's company and still have their privacy when they desire it. The home is cozy and luxurious! You will appreciate the classic two-story Craftsman bungalow with beautiful original woodwork, crown moldings, and hardwood floors.
The completely renovated kitchen offers slab granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances, and a fully equipped kitchen for entertaining. The kitchen opens to the formal dining room and has a sliding glass door to the outdoor patio. The living room is tastefully decorated with two sitting areas, built-in bookshelves, and a flat screen TV. There is a cozy sun room off of the living room perfect for curling up and reading a book. Cable TV, unlimited free Wi-Fi, and Netflix are all included to help make your stay enjoyable and comfortable!
The main upstairs has a large master bedroom (king bed) with his and her closets and an attached beautiful master bathroom. There are two additional bedrooms (queen bed and king bed) that share a bathroom. For your convenience, a laundry room with a washer and dryer are also located up the main stairs. The fourth bedroom (queen bed) is located in the basement. There is a bathroom and a second family room in the basement as well. The downstairs family room offers plenty of room to lounge and watch a game on the flat screen TV. There is a sofa sleeper to accommodate a couple more people. The four bedrooms and four bathrooms have been lovingly renovated with great attention to detail. Your comfort is our main priority, which is why we splurged and went with two king beds and two queen beds with extremely comfortable pillow top mattresses and luxurious sheets. You will not even want to get out of bed to go explore the nearby city!
With respect to our neighbors, please no large functions or events (with guests outside of those staying in the house).
You will have access to the whole house and the backyard area.
I live in a separate apartment within the home. You won't know I'm here, but I'm more than happy to help throughout your stay!
We offer a pack 'n play and a high chair for families with small children.
You must be 21 years of age to rent.
Please no large functions or parties (with guests not staying in the home).
Please be respectful of neighbors and observe quiet hours in outdoor areas.
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation destination! We are thrilled to be hosting you. The following are our rental rules to help make your stay great!
1) Check-in time is after 3 p.m. MST, and check out is before 10 a.m. MST. Please no early arrivals/late departures without prior approval. There will be a $75 fee for unapproved late check outs.
2) This is a non-smoking home. Any smoking (cigarettes or marijuana) inside of the house will result in loss of your security deposit. You may smoke outside of the house, but please properly dispose of all butts and papers.
3) Please do not flush any feminine products or other foreign items down the toilet.
4) Pets are not permitted. Service animals are permitted on a case-by-case basis.
5) Reservation payment: The reservation is not confirmed until payment is received. You may cancel with a 50% refund up to one week before your visit.
6) Security deposit: We do require a $500 refundable damage deposit. We will report any damage to the home within 48 hours after check out, or else the deposit is returned to you.
7) The cleaning fee is $250 and is included in your rental quote.
8) The renter is responsible for the following:
a) No damage is done to the home or its contents beyond normal wear and tear.
b) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c) All trash and recycling should be in the trash cans upon check out. Our cleaning crew will take the trash out and recycling out. Trash pickup is every Thursday. Recycling is picked up every other Thursday.
d) Please clean and put away all pots and pans.
e) Please clear out the fridge and freezer of any food. Feel free to leave condiments (items that will not spoil) for the next guest.
f) Please load and run the dishwasher before leaving.
g) If using the outdoor grill, please clean after use.
h) Please have all laundry removed from the washer/dryer.
i) Upon check out please turn off the A/C in the summer, and leave the thermostat at 65 degrees in the winter.
j) Please turn off all lights and lock all doors upon your departure. Any keys should be left on the kitchen counter.
k) Do not damage linens or towels.
l) There is no need to make the beds or strip the sheets. We will take care of it.
9) The maximum number of guests is limited to fourteen (14) persons.
10) The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while guests are on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
11) No daily maid service: While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it can be arranged for an additional fee. This must be scheduled in advance.
12) The fireplace is decorative only and non-functional.
13) Snow storms, road conditions, last-minute cancellations, missed flights, etc: Unfortunately, no refunds will be given for last-minute cancellations.
By confirming this reservation, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 234 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น