Renovated, furnished studio in the heart of lively and safe EU neighborhood. Bright, quiet and clean, suitable for visitors of EU area or for tourists who don’t mind to take 5 subway stops to Old City Center or Louise Shopping Area. Terrace. 5 min walk to a free parking (Autoworld), subway (Mérode), commerce, Triumphal arch and Cinquantenaire park. In spite of being in a lively neighborhood, the apartment is situated in a safe quiet street with windows and terrace on the back side.
LOCATION: 5 min walk to subway (Mérode), tram (81), bus, supermarkets, shops, bars, restaurants, Brussels Triumphal arch and Cinquantenaire park (a beautiful park with several museums, ideal for jogging, promenade or a picnic).Walking distance to EU institutions, Old city center or Louise shopping area is only 5 subway stops. By car/uber, it is an easy access to smaller ring of Brussels, which provides an easy and fast access to the whole city, Brussels bigger ring, all the major country highways and Brussels Airport.
FREE PARKING: Free and easy parking in the neighborhood (Autoworld museum), free parking on the street after 6PM and in the weekend.
MORE: Bathrobes, towels, iron, ironing board, hair-dryer, vacuum cleaner, shampoo etc. Warm apartment with central heating and new double glazed windows. Equipped kitchen (fridge, combi-oven, kettle, plates, glasses, cutlery etc). Elevator in the building (not always the case in Brussels). Comfortable double bed plus a convertible sofa for 2. Bathroom with bath and a separate toilet. Common place for bikes (-1 floor). Internet. Terrace.
- The studio is non-smoking… But you have got the terrace! : )
- Please, don't leave anything on the terrace. If you use table and chairs, please bring them back inside every time. I know it is annoying, but please do your best )))
- The garbage bags go into garbage containers in the garage on -1 floor. Yellow is for paper, blue is for plastic, black are for regular garbage. You pretty much can use the latter, but do sort if you feel like it!
- For the safety of your and my belongings, please, make sure the terrace and the entrance door is closed when you leave/sleep/check out. Probably nothing will happen but let's be careful! )
- I'll appreciate a lot if you turn off the heating and lights when you leave/check out. Though keep yourself as warm as you wish when you are inside! : )
- Please, respect the property and the neighbours and don't make noise after 10pm. I can imagine a few people work hard in the building and need some rest after! : )
- No pets. No parties. Not more than 4 people. If you want to have a party, I can advice you a couple of places ; b
Hi there : )
I will be happy to be your host and to give you tips according to your taste, interests and duration of your stay. My apartment is really well situated and great value for money. I also keep it clean and tidy. Feel free to contact me!