ผู้เข้าพัก 16 คน
Casa de Zion provides a luxurious, yet comfortable, relaxing vacation escape situated on a bluff with panoramic views from our backyard of Zion National Park, Pine Valley Mountain, Gooseberry Mesa and Hurricane Valley spread out before you.
Casa de Zion comfortably sleeps 20 on brand new Serta beds, 4 full-size bathrooms, features a gourmet kitchen, large family room, game and TV rooms, gated 34'x18' pool, Jacuzzi, WiFi, outdoor patio and natural gas grill.
Email for a full description.
We are offering our entire home for your enjoyment: 4400 sq ft including a theater room, game room, casita, great room/dining room/kitchen, etc. all tastefully furnished in a Spanish/Tuscan décor. Covered patio, tables to accommodate your group, natural gas barbecue, Jacuzzi, 34'x18' pool ( with automatic cover, surrounded by iron fencing and block wall. If the pool requires heating there is a $75 a day charge) and views of Hurricane Valley and Zion complete the package.
We are available by phone 24/7 and have a maintenance man nearby for any major emergencies.
My wife (Bridget) is from North Wales and I (Gordon) grew up in Southern California. We moved to Utah 34 years ago raising a family of five children. Zion National Park has been a favorite vacation destination along with beautiful Lake Powell. We owned and managed a very successful vacation home in the Park City, UT area over the past 10 years, so, if you rent from us we promise you a memorable stay in this spectacular vacation villa! This is luxury living at an economical price!
CASA DE ZION AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT is made and entered between "Tenant" and Casa de Zion, LLC, “Owner” of Casa de Zion (the “Premises”). In consideration of the monies received and mutual promises, the Owner does hereby rent to Tenant for the term of ___ days, from __________________, 20__, to __________________, 20__, under the following terms and conditions:
1. Check-in time is any time after 3 pm and check-out time is by 11 am.
2. Advance Payment: The total amount agreed upon is due in total 30 days prior to check-in date or in-full if booked within 30 days.
3. Number in Party is agreed upon at the time of booking and if increased will be subject to a higher rate. This includes all Guests who may or may not spend the night. The term “Guest” applies to anyone on the Premises during Tenant’s occupancy, whether invited by the Tenant, or not.
4. Appliance Malfunctions or service requests for appliances, televisions, hot tub, etc… will be responded to as quickly as possible. There are no rebates or refunds issued for these, as every good faith effort is made to insure that the property is maintained to high standards.
5. The Tenant shall report promptly any breakage or damage incurred during his stay or any appliance which is not working properly.
6. Owner, at its option, may enter the premises for purpose of maintenance or checking appliances or equipment. If non-performance or compliance with the terms of this lease is discovered, Owner may re-take possession and recover damages, including costs and attorney’s fees.
7. Furnishings and appliances: Owner reserves the right to modify, update and otherwise change the furnishings and appliances of the rental described herein. In the event furnishings or appliances must be replaced Owner will make every effort to keep the same configuration, styles. (i.e. Queen bed will be replaced with another Queen bed.) Tenant agrees that changes may be made to furnishings and appliances and acknowledges that any such changes are not valid grounds for cancellation of this lease and/or refund of monies paid.
8. Wireless Internet is provided. Tenant will need to bring a laptop to access this feature.
9. Phone Landline is not provided. Personal cell phones are recommended.
10. Barbeque Grill is to be used at Tenant’s risk. Please report any operational concerns immediately.
11. Hot Tub is to be used at Tenant’s risk. Tenant must use extreme caution when using the hot tub. Tenant must provide constant adult supervision and direction when allowing minors in the hot tub. No person under the age of 8 is permitted in the hot tub.
12. Pets are not permitted in or on the property. No exceptions.
13. No smoking is allowed. No exceptions.
14. Care of Property: Premises must be left in a tidy condition. This means furniture left in place as it was found on arrival and all dirty dishes placed in dishwasher and washed. All trash needs to be put in bags provided and secured and placed in trash barrels at the side of house - please no loose items. Unless notified the day of check-in of damage or cleaning concerns, all damages and concerns will be Tenant's responsibility.
15. Lost or stolen and abandoned articles are Tenant's responsibility.
(URL HIDDEN) ______(URL HIDDEN) Initials
16. Occupants of Casa de Zion must abide by the following Hurricane City Ordinance (3-10-11 Short Term Vacation Rental) and will be evicted from the property for non-compliance). Tenants and/or Guests may not:
a. Create noises that by reason of time, nature, intensity or duration are out of character with noises customarily heard in the surrounding residential neighborhood.
b. Disturb the peace of surrounding residential property residents.
c. Interfere with the privacy of or trespass onto surrounding residential properties.
d. Allow pets to do anything listed in items a through c above. (Pets are not permitted under our rental contract)
e. Engage in any disorderly or illegal conduct, including illegal consumption of drugs and alcohol.
f. Park on the public right of way. All vehicles, boats, etc. must be contained on the site (either on the drive way or gravel strip at the side of the house.)
g. Use outdoor pools, hot tubs or spas between the hours of eleven o’clock (11:00) P.M. and six o’clock (6:00) A.M. (Pool does not usually require heating from May -September. From October - April, depending on weather, pool may require heating at $75 a day.)
17. Cancellations: Full Rental deposit will be returned if the owner is able to re-book the property at the same rate. If the owner is unable to re-book the property, the deposit will not be returned.
18. The Tenant and all Guests use the swimming pool and Jacuzzi at the Tenant’s risk. The Tenant must provide constant adult supervision to any minor using the pool and Jacuzzi. The gate to the pool must be locked and secured at all times. Do not prop it open for convenience. When the pool is not in use, the pool must be covered, with the pool cover properly and securely locked in place. When the Jacuzzi is not in use, the Jacuzzi must be covered, with the Jacuzzi cover properly and securely locked in place. At the end of the Tenant’s occupancy, the pool and Jacuzzi must be left locked, secured and properly covered.
WAIVER, RELEASE, AND INDEMNIFICATION:
I, (we), hereby voluntarily accept all risk of, and/or liability for, personal injury, death or property damage (including personal property) to myself (ourselves), our family or any guest we allow on the Premises during our stay, which injury or damage results from our use of the Premises. Furthermore, I (we) agree that I (we) will not make a claim against or sue, Casa de Zion, its owners or employees, family or related entities, for any bodily injury, death or property damage. I (we) understand that this is a release of Owner and agents from any and all liability with respect to any claims for damage or injury.
Furthermore, I (we) accept all risk of, and liability for, personal injury, death or property damage (including personal property) occurring on the Premises after our stay, which results in any respect from my (our) failure to leave the Premises properly secured, or from my (our) failure to abide by the terms of this Agreement, or from any other negligence attributable to me (us), or to any Guest(URL HIDDEN)____(URL HIDDEN)Initials
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, I (WE) AGREE THAT, IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PERSON BRINGS ANY CLAIM OR ACTION, INDIVIDUALLY, OR ON BEHALF OF ANY GUEST, RELATED TO ANY INJURY OR LOSS SUFFERED BY THAT GUEST, AS A RESULT OF THE GUEST’S USE OF THE PREMISES, THAT I WILL INDEMNIFY OWNER AGAINST ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES, ARISING FROM ANY SUCH CLAIM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM OWNER’S NEGLIGENCE
Tenant acknowledges that he/she has reviewed and understand the terms of this lease and agree to be bound thereby. Violation of any of these terms can result in Tenant's eviction.
Tenant(s(URL HIDDEN)Casa de Zion, LLC
_______________________ By:_________________(URL HIDDEN)Member
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
My wife (Bridget) is from North Wales and I (Gordon) grew up in Southern California. We moved to Utah 34 years ago raising a family of five children. Zion National Park has been a favorite vacation destination along with beautiful Lake Powell. We can now enjoy Casa de Zion and Southern Utah with our children, their spouses and 18 grandchildren.
We have managed a vacation home in the Park City, Utah area for over ten years. Recently, we sold that property and feel fortunate to have found the perfect home, centrally located, to enjoy the beauty and grandeur of Southern Utah - particularly Zion National Park and the many diverse sites in the surrounding area.