Our home is located in Kitsilano - one of Vancouver's most sought after neighbourhoods. We are very centrally located and just a 15 minute drive to downtown, the airport and UBC. Jericho and Kitsilano Beaches with seawall are a 15 minute run away. We are walking distance to anything you need: restaurants, grocery store, parks, beach, library, public transportation and shops.
Our home is a 1 1/2 story renovated character home with all of the typical amenities.
On the main floor you will find:
- Open Kitchen with large island and bar seats (microwave, dishwasher and all usual kitchen amenities)
- Living Room with large screen tv, dvd player, apple tv, stereo
- Den with double sofa bed and computer with internet access
- Main Bathroom with tub and shower
- Bedroom with a Queen Size Murphy Bed. Bed folds up during the day to allow for another play area for children if necessary
- Bathroom with tub and Shower
- Bedroom with Bunk Beds (single on top, double on bottom - can accommodate a small child on top and two larger children in the double)
- Master Bedroom with King Size Bed
- We have a pack and play available that can easily fit in the Master Bedroom. We also have a video monitor available for use.
Separate basement suite
- small galley kitchen
- living/playroom area with large tv and Xbox and assorted toys
- bedroom with queen size bed and room to fit portable crib if necessary
- bathroom with shower
Outside of the suite is our mud room and laundry area with large washer and dryer
- Outside there is a back yard for kids to play and a deck with a seating area, a bbq and table for 4-6.
This is home for our family of four. We keep it nice (and would expect our guests to do the same) but it is a well-loved lived in home.
There is a lockbox available to gain entry to the house. You will be provided with the code 24 hours prior to your arrival.
The entire house with the exception of the master bedroom closet, bedroom drawers that aren't empty and storage areas as this is a lived in home and contains our personal belongings.
We will be available by phone, email and text in case of any problems or questions. A House manual is provided prior to your arrival and on the property which details how to operate all of the appliances and how to access Wifi and netflix. We also provide information on local amenities, favourite Vancouver attractions and restaurants.
We expect guests to be respectful of our home, neighbors and neighborhood. Our specific House Rules will be provided before check-in. An emailed copy of government id or passport will be required prior to accepting booking.