Newly renovated, furnished apartment, located in one of the most beautiful streets in Belgrade. In a quiet neighborhood in city center, your first neighbours will be residents of foreign embassies.
A perfect place to be while visiting Belgrade.
This lovely apartment is equipped with everything a person needs. Modern kitchen and bathroom, comfortable bed, natuzzi furniture and a huge roof deck will make your stay pleasant and enjoyable in every sense.
You will find your corner of rest after long days exploring city or finishing business meetings.
Television and very fast wifi connection will make your stay more pleasant.
Everything in the apartment is designed and prepared for the most demanding guests.
If the apartment is not available at requested period please check out my other listings for your pleasant stay.
Guests will have access to the whole apartment which includes a huge and noiseless roof deck perfect for morning coffee and evening drinks.
During complete stay I will answer immediately (00-24) for all inquires. I will also give you all details about public transport, things you need to know about Belgrade and list of things you need to visit.
Guests can contact me if they have some special requirements like transfer from airport, sightseeing, rent a car, or reservations in restaurants/night clubs.
If you want to experience something very special during your stay I recommend a one day excursion trip which will be the the highlight of your visit.
Belgrade – Fruska Gora Monasteries – Novi Sad – Belgrade
Visit Vojvodina autonomous region, a diverse area with mixed populations, cultures, religions. City tour of Novi Sad, the region's capital, with a walk in the town center and a visit to Petrovaradin Fortress, dubbed “The Gibraltar of the Danube". Also a stop in Sremski Karlovci, a nice Baroque town on the Danube shores where the Karlowitz Peace treaty was signed at the end of the 17th century, where we will have a vine, cheese and rakia tasting in a beautifull old vinery with a complete lunch. Also a visit one of the most famous monasterie of Fruska Gora Mountain – Krusedol (from the 16th century).
Make yourself at home!
To have as pleasant as possible stay in our apartment, and to avoid eventual misunderstandings, we kindly ask the guests to read carefully our house rules and to observe its provisions.
- The apartment is rented on daily basis.
- Guests are obliged to carry their valuables with them. Diplomatic avenue apartment can not take them for safekeeping nor guarantee for them for objective reasons.
- The guests are asked not to make unpleasant noise and to observe peace and quiet at the stairway of the building and the apartment, particularly during the hours of day rest, in the period from 14:00 to 17:00 and during nighttime rest, from 22:00 to 09:00.
- Parties and loud music are not allowed.
- Guests are obliged to carefully treat the amenities of the apartment as well as technical equipment and installations. Any damages made must be compensated
- The guests are obliged to leave the apartment in the same condition as they found it, clean, tidy and undamaged.
- Upon departing, the guests are obliged to close all windows, turn off all water faucets, as well as the lights in the room and its facilities, and to shut the door of the apartment as they leave.
The rates don't include the city tax which is 1.2 € per person for each day of stay.
Children age 7 to 15 years pay only 50% of the city tax.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 56 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi, my name is Miloš, and I love my hometown Belgrade. It would be pleasure to be your host here, so Marija and I could help you to choose best places to visit in this beautiful town.