ผู้เข้าพัก 11 คน
EJ Guesthouse is located in the heart of Georgetown and Unesco Heritage Site. Major sights such as Street Mural Painting, Shopping Malls, Clan Jetties, temples are within walking distance and delicious hawker foods, unique cafes are minutes away.
Newly renovated and starts operating in 2016. EJ (Everyday Journey) been found through a famous quote "Everyday is a journey, and the journey itself is home. " - Matsuo Basho. We hope that EJ can make every guest feel at home while staying at EJ before you proceed to your next destination.
The guesthouse consists of
1) It is a private house. The guests will have the whole house, not shared with other guest during the stay.
2) 5 different design & color rooms furnished with air conditioning, wardrobe with hangers, pillows, comforter, clean linen, fresh towels, mirror, hair dryer, table & chair.
3) 3 bathrooms
4) Living hall
5) Dining area
6) Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator
7) Complimentary Wifi
8) 24 hours CCTV for security purposes (Outside the property facing the main door, Living room, second floor walkway, & backdoor). If you don't feel comfortable under the CCTV, you are allow to switch it off during your stay.
9) Iron & Ironing board
** We provide 2 parking lots for free (minimum 2 nights stay)
** We provide coffee & tea bags. Do help yourself.
1) Living hall area where guest can hangout, online, watching TV (47" LCD TV), and help yourself with coffee or tea. There's an air-conditioner and a ceiling fan in living hall too.
2) Kitchen for guest to cook simple and healthy meal. You will find fridge, electronic kettle, oven, microwave, and an induction cooker. Plates, bowls, cutleries, cups, cooking pots and utensils are also available.
3) Ironing area - iron & ironing board are provided.
4) Dining Hall with a round table for 4 people, and 2 long tables attached to wall that can fit 3 people each.
5) Bathrooms - water heater shower, shower gel, toilet papers will be provided.
I will be there personally to check in the guests, and show you around the house and share some local information with you (foods and attractions).
Alternatively, my partner, Jazz will be there if i'm not available. I can easily reachable via Airbnb chat, SMS, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), LINE, or a call should you need further assistant.
Important: We will need to verify your passport or IC upon checking in. If you are booking on behalf of someone else, kindly inform us in advance otherwise check-in will be denied.
**Check-in at 2pm, and check-out at 11am. As this is not a hotel, there will be no reception at our place. Kindly do let us know your arrival time so that we can arrange our time to greet you and show you around the house.
**Loss of main entrance key or access card is subject to a penalty of RM100. Loss of Room Key is subject to a penalty of RM50.
**All bedrooms are not bathroom attached
1) Facilities are to be used with care.
2) Keep the house tidy and clean and all furniture should stay where they are as you find them.
3) EJ Guesthouse practicing quiet hours between 12am to 7am, and by requesting guests for their cooperation to control the sound volume, speak softly and tread lightly.
4) No durians or any foods that emit powerful odours allowed in the house.
5) We'd like to highlight that guest rooms and public area are strictly a bare foot zone.
6) Strictly no visitor/s are allowed staying over. Please do contact me if this is necessary. There will be a minimum charges for such arrangement.
7) Strictly no smoking inside the house. Please be mindful that it is a heritage house with timber flooring.
8) Guests are request to switch off all the lights and air-conditioning when leaving the room & public area when not in use.
9) Loss of main entrance key or access card is subject to a penalty of RM100. Loss of Room Key is subject to a penalty of RM50.
10) Pets are not allowed.
We appreciate all our guests observing good personal hygiene for the comfort and benefit of all in house guests.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi, my name is Joyce. I am so grateful to run a guesthouse in Georgetown UNESCO area. I love to travel because I always think that traveling is one of the most enjoyable way to meet new people and experience new cultures. I have experienced living in Australia and have been traveled to many other countries such as France, Korea, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Maldives, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, and more. I would travel overseas few times a year. Therefore, i understand what a traveler needs & wants while they staying abroad. I hope my guests who stay in EJ Guesthouse will feel comfortable and have a memorable traveling experience in Penang. Looking forward to see you in EJ.