ผู้เข้าพัก 6 คน
1923 Portland craftsman in the heart of it all! We live here because we think it's the best location in Portland. The neighborhood is quiet, friendly, very safe and still quickly able to access to everything Portland has to offer.
First floor has 2 bedrooms with a full bath. One bedroom has a king bed and the other has a day bed that can remain a twin size or extend into a king.
The second floor/attic can be awkward if you are tall but there is 1 foam topped twin bed and 1 queen with a luscious 4" pillow top mattress. There is a full bath upstairs as well.
Like many old Portland homes, we DO NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONING. Portland summers tend to mild but we can't guarantee the weather.
The front porch is our favorite spot. Its covered, shaded and you will enjoy lounging on the oversized Adirondacks watching unicyclists and hipsters on penny-farthings cycle by.
We have high speed internet and Apple TV (no cable)
- Brand new stainless steel appliances with induction cook top.
- Extensive array of cooking necessities (utensils, high quality pots & pans & knives, spices, oil, flour, sugar etc. etc.)
- Growlers for the plethora of growler filling stations offered nearby
- Bar essentials for the mixologist in you
- Vitamix, coffee maker, French press, coffee bean grinder, toaster oven, mixer, food processor, juicer etc.
Guests have access to the entire house and front porch/yard minus the basement. We own a large 5th wheel that we stay in at the back of the property. Guests do not generally even realize we are there as we don't usually have interaction with our guests unless you reach out. We work during the day or are often out of town, your privacy will not be affected.
We generally wait to hear from our guests, if you need anything, we are happy to help. We assume that you want your privacy and respect that.
Dog policy: we know how important it is to accommodate our furry friends but we ask that you abide by the following rules
- Nuisance barking will not be tolerated
- You must scoop your dogs poop. This applies whether you are walking your dog around the neighborhood or our yard.
- Must be house broken
- Please respect our house. By bringing your dog to someone else's house, we assume that your pet is well behaved in your presence as well as your absence.
The backyard is currently unavailable to be used
A monthly rental will include weekly house cleaning services.
- Please see the dog policy listed above
- No smoking of any product. Including marijuana.
- No candles
- No fires (fire place has not yet been inspected)
- No more than 6 guests
- Absolutely NO PARTIES. It's our home and we have put a lot of work and personal thought into every corner of it. We expect our guests to be respectful of our furniture and possessions. Accidents happen, so please clean up after yourself and let us know if something is damaged
- Do not move the furniture as it may scratch the floors
- Please respect our very kind neighbors
- Check out: run the dishwasher
- If you are enjoying the outdoor space after 9 pm, please keep your conversations quiet in respect of our neighbors
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I'm a Physician Assistant and my husband is an IT consultant. We love to travel, experience other cultures, listen to great music, hike beautiful trails, eat new foods and drink good wine (and beer). Our dog Bella, is our only child and we enjoy life even more with her friendly company. We have had such a fabulous time exploring new places with the help of airbnb and look forward to each upcoming adventure!