Enjoy your stay in Seattle in this 1 bedroom apartment in the heart of Seattle. Includes 1 parking spot! Our place is literally around the corner from the Convention Center. Short walk to Pike Place Market, Capitol Hill, Pacific Place Mall and more
Some features you'll love about our condo:
* Your own parking spot - they're like unicorns in this area!
* Brand New King Size Bed!
* Large futon in the living room (between that and the king size bed, this is a great place for a family vacation)
* Brand new renovated kitchen including stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender
* Washer/dryer in the building
* Super tall ceilings
* Office/workstation area where you can set up your laptop
* Central location couldn't get better
* Amazing rooftop deck overlooking Seattle - must see!
And some things that are NOT super great:
* This is an old apartment building which means that pipes get loud briefly but periodically throughout the day. For most people it's non-issue. However, if you're a very light sleeper and things like that bother you, this may not be the right place for you. Alternately, if you're an extremely light sleeper you can bring earplugs and still enjoy this apartment.
* My unit is facing the wall of Freeway Park which means you don't get much of a view. But you do have access to the building's spectacular rooftop deck!
* There are metal bars on all the windows since we're on the first floor and the building requires it
* Downtown Seattle is like any downtown - it's fabulous but can be sketchy at times. You need to be aware of your surroundings just as you would be in San Francisco, New York or LA. Fortunately, you're in a well populated and well lit area.
You will be able to use the entire apartment during your stay. There are two large closets in this condo. I use one for storage, but you'll have the other one all to yourself in the bedroom, hangers included. Also a dresser all to yourself.
I am available to answer any of your questions, address any of your concerns or give you recommendations 24/7.
* Each guests gets 1 towel during their stay, unless you're staying for longer than five days and request an additional towel
* Let me know if you have more than 2 people, planning to stay at the apartment. Additional fees may apply.
Absolutely no smoking in the unit, that includes weed (which is legal in WA).
Common sense rules include not leaving a mess and letting me know if you break something.