Japanese style apartment with kotatsu(hot table with blanket)and 3 futons. Kawaramachi station is 5 minutes by train from nearest station. There you can find the famous Kamo river. Enjoy the view of the river wile crossing over Shijo Obashi bridge
-- Apartment building
-- Has balcony
-- Entirely rented
-- 1 bedroom with 3 futons
-- Has elevator
-- 3 single size futons(100x200cm)
MAXIMUM - 3 Guests
Kids under 6 is free, under 12 is 50% off additional guest fee (please consider sleeping space prior to reservation though)
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- Has curtain to keep room dark in morning
-- 1 pillow and 1 blanket per futon
-- there is a traditional KOTATSU (table with heater under it and blanket to keep warm)
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Internet in apartment
-- Air conditioning
-- 1 convection heater hotplate
-- electric kettle
-- Basic cooking equipement (1 pot, 1 pan, utensils, knife, chopsticks)
-- basic dishes set
-- toaster oven
-- Bath and shower with hot water
-- Free soap, shampoo and toilet paper
-- Bathroom drying
-- Hair Dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Hand towel
-- Emergency first aid set
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Laundry detergent
-- Washing products
-- Drying rack
-- No Drying machine. Must hang clothes on the balcony
I will mostly be available to communicate with my guests through Airbnb messages. Please contact me anytime shall you need help with anything :) I will do my best to help you have a great stay!
※ Not wheelchair accessible
※ Paid parking next to the apartment
※ No drying machine
※ If you must store your luggage before or after your stay, you can find coin lockers at: Omiya station. Please use the coin lockers there.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
Check-in is at 15:00 or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
Check-out is at 10:00AM or anytime before.
Early check-in may be possible if the room is ready but late check-out is never possible as cleaning will start at 10:00 AM on check-out day. Please keep this in mind BEFORE placing a reservation.
Please ask 24 hours before your check-in for early check-in. It will only be possible if there is no same day check-out.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in/ after check-out ?
-Only if there is no previous guests and the room is ready. If it is not possible, please use the coin lockers at Omiya station.
1.3 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
-Storing luggage after check-out is NOT possible, please use the coin lockers at Omiya station.
1.4 Where can I store my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
※Omiya station near the apartment
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let me know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
Under 6 is free. Under 12 is 50% additional guest fee.
※There is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
- Please refer to the "Prices" section of the listing page.
You will see:
Extra people: $amount PER NIGHT after the Nth guest(s)
Cleaning Fee: $amount
Security Deposit: $amount
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra people fee)
2) + Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
The nightly price is NOT fixed. The price fluctuates from day to day depending on the season and other factors. To see the exact price for a given period, enter the dates you wish to stay in the listing calendar and the correct amount of guests. The price displayed will be the correct price.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: 15:00 - Check-out time: 10:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of Takehiko.
13. Room cleaning starts at 10:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 109 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น