Beautifully presented, light, clean and spacious first floor flat. Within walking distance to all the main tourist attractions, pubs, clubs and Arthur Seat - and yet set in a peaceful, residential neighbourhood.
Here you get the best of both worlds
1) Check in is at any time after 3pm
2) Check out is by 10am
3) During high season (April to September; December) check in is at 4pm and check out is at 9am
4) Smoking is strictly forbidden
5) No parties are allowed
6) No pets are allowed
7) 25£ will be retracted from security deposit for loss flat keys
8) 35£ will be retracted from the security deposit if the flat will be left in bad conditions at check out
9) Parking permit fee is £7 per car per night. You can pay in in cash at check out
10) Parking permits could be pre-ordered until a day in advance. On top of the parking permit fee, £15 will be charged if you ask for a parking permit the same day you need it
11) If you asked for the parking permit, please exhibit it on the car dashboard all the time to avoid a parking charge
12) In case a guest get a fine for parking, only the guest will be responsible for paying the penalty charge
13) There are high value paintings in the apartment, please keep it in consideration and try not to damage them
14) In case of any damages to the paintings and/or to other values in the flat, the guest will be asked through Airbnb to pay the cost of replacement or repair
15) Please use the kitchen hood if you are cooking
16) Always SWITCH OFF the gas cooker after cooking
17) Please use the pot rests for handling hot cooking utensils or containers while cooking to protect kitchen furniture surfaces from heat and moisture
18) Please try to avoid eating in the beds
19) Please contact me if you have any problem/complain and I will do my best to help
20) It is a residential property and I would be grateful if you could please respect our neighbours and keep the noise at a reasonable level
21) On check out day, make sure that everything is tidy and clean, that the fridge doesn't contain any of your used food and take out the used bin bag to the bin in front of the flat
22) Please treat the apartment with respect and consideration.
Apart from that, I just want you to make yourselves at home, and enjoy your time here.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Scientist/Filmmaker working and living in Edinburgh.
I have travelled a fair amount both in my home country and abroad. Looking back I realise that it is the kindness of strangers that makes travelling both possible and enjoyable. I hope to extend this kindness to my guests.
I love cinema/Theatre and any form of story-telling. One of the main reasons I live in Edinburgh is the Fringe Festival, which, in my opinion, is one of the best art event in the world.
I love cooking, mostly for other people, and organise social events.
When I travel, I love exploring no-touristic places, especially if into the wild, but, at the same time, I like visiting historical places and discover new cultures and traditions.
I have 2 life mottos:
Feel free to be yourself
All word is a stage