ผู้เข้าพัก 8 คน
This beautiful home on lush Daniel Island is the perfect summer getaway. The pool is within walking distance; beaches are 20 minutes; downtown is 20 minutes.
This is the place to have a memorable summer. I'm an experienced host- contact me now!
This house is 2700 square feet of fun for you and your group!
Dump your bags and head off to any of the major local centers for big events-
* Family Circle Stadium - for concerts and the Family Circle Cup - just 1.1 miles away
* Blackbaud Stadium - for concerts and soccer matches - just 1.4 miles away
The fully-furnished house has it all for a memorable reunion or party with a big group.
* Huge kitchen with stove, microwave, dishwasher, fridge / freezer, espresso machine, hot water kettle, coffee brewers, and tons of counter space for mingling in the kitchen with a glass of wine (plenty of wine glasses and high balls too!).
* Two dining areas for wherever the party may lead
* TV with Netflix, HuluPlus, and Amazon Prime Instant Video
* Four bedrooms -- pile in! Beds: 1 king, two doubles, and three big air mattresses (and two couches)
* 2.5 baths
* Humongous screened-in back porch with seating
* Second fridge in the garage for extra wine, beer, and food
* Gas grill and bbq equipment
And outside the house, you have access to spectacular Daniel Island amenities:
* Large neighborhood pool with dozens of lounge chairs - 3/4 miles away
* Miles and miles of walking trails
* Publix supermarket about a mile away
* Great local restaurants and a pizza place within walking distance
* Wine shops
* Wide open street parking for plenty of cars
Should you venture off the island, here is the greatness you can expect:
* Isle of Palms Beach - beautiful clean sand, easy parking - 20 minute drive
* 25 minutes to downtown Charleston - carriage tours, world-class restaurants
* North Charleston Park Circle - a budding foodie center - 15 minute drive
There are six beds:
King bed in the master bedroom
Twin bed in the girl’s room
Twin bed in the boy’s room
Queen air mattress in the baby’s room
And two more queen air mattresses that you can stage anywhere
(plus a couple couches downstairs!)
Isle of Palms is only 20 minutes away, and they have a great county park there with parking under $10, with excellent shower and restroom facilities. It can get busy there, however, so you might also consider Sullivan’s Island, which is right next to Isle of Palms. Sullivan’s Island has free street parking scattered around the city and has a very laid-back feel, although there are no public restrooms or showers (plan accordingly!).
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 84 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น