Shinjuku Station is 2-minutes by train from Tochomae Station.
My apartment is 3-minute walk from Tochomae Station(Shortcut across Shinjuku Central Park).
Shinjuku Station is 14-minute walk from my apartment(Shortcut across Shinjuku Central Park).
- The room has a private balcony
- Heating and air-conditioning
- Portable Wi-Fi of the free & unlimited to you. Of course you can bring it outside.
- Mini size kitchen(There are an IH burner and a frying pan and a pan) .
- Small refrigerator
- Electric kettle
- Glass and mug cup and some small dishes.
- Bath towel & face towel.
- Additive-free shampoo & conditioner.
- Additive-free soap
- Additive-free laundry detergent.
- A small washboard. A balcony has a clothespole.
- A vacuum cleaner of the cyclone.
- An iron and an ironing board.
- Accommodates up to 3 people with 1 three-quarter extra bed (sofa bed) for one person and 1 three-quarter bed for two people.
-The entrance is on second floor.
-Garbage area is on first floor.
-One elevators and stairs and corridors.
-24hour security camera
I have other work.So I am busy every day.However, I can go to the room when you have a trouble.Please don't worry.
Comfortable double bed is for two people and the extra three-quarter sofa-bed is for the third or forth person.
If you are two people but would like to use two beds, extra charge of per night would be added.
The maximum consumption of the day of the hot water is 300 liters. For from 23:00 to 07:00, the water tank makes hot water with electricity every day. Quantity of the hot water is enough. However, please save the hot water a little. The cold water is unlimited.
There is my apartment in the residential,safe area.
Because it is very quiet, in the room, you may sleep well at night.
- Smoking is not allowed in the room and bath& toilet. Smoking is possible on a balcony.
- Pet is not allowed.
- Please turn off an air-conditioner when going out for the safety (it might cause a fire!)
- Please be quiet in the room.
- Please do not bring friends in the (URL HIDDEN) is a surveillance camera in an elevator and the corridor of the apartment. (I might charge an additional fee in some cases)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 232 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hello! I have three rooms in Shinjuku.
I love overseas travel. I experienced world 18 countries so far.
My best fun trip performs trekking in Nepal and climbed it to 5,500 meters. My second fun trip is a boat trip in Myanmar Inle lake.
And I thought that Japan must learn from foreign people.
I want to run a room loved by world people:)