A Baby Friendly, central, charming and spacious one bedroom apartment in Chiado. Live at the rhythm of the romantic beat of Lisbon downtown. Great to discover the city center.
- charming, spacious and bright 1st floor with great light, privacy and peaceful space.
- the windows of the apartment face the inner courtyard of the Sacrament Church, creating a quiet space without the buzz of the city;
- one double bedroom with closet, one spacious marble bathroom with a bathtub, lounge and open kitchen.
- one bedroom with queen bed and closet.
- sofa bed in the lounge that accommodates two extra guests.
- fully equipped with brand new appliances (stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing and drying machine, dishwasher, kettle, blender, juice squeezer, toaster, coffee machine - Nespresso, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, hair dryer);
- Air conditioning and central heating in all the rooms
- LCD TV with free access to many international and kids channels;
- high speed wi-fi;
- fire extinguisher, fire blanket, first aid kit.
- best quality bed linen;
- full set of towels (hands, face, body);
- for stays longer than four days, we can offer robes and slippers (upon request);
- duvet hypoallergenic for winter and for summer;
- extra blanket;
- beach towels (upon request);
- shampoo, shower gel, hand wash;
- toilet paper, kitchen role and napkins;
- washing powder, tablets and washing up liquid;
- bath caps;
- olive oil, vinegar, salt.
All our textiles are washed and sterilised by a laundry company that follows the health and safety rules of hospitality.
- Historic building from 1850 part of the old convent of Sacramento, fully restored (completed in 2013). Two storey building, without lift, however large and spacious stairs.
- there is a public car park just be side the building called Chiado Park (price not included in the apartment).
A BABY FRIENDLY APARTMENT
Cot, linen, baby bath, potty, high chair, playing mat, little table and chair, toys and games and a trolley available for children up to two years old.
- check-in in person by a member of the Courtesy Morning team;
- the team will be happy and available to help you in any situation during your stay;
- upon request, we can help with bookings and information about trips and guided tours around Lisbon and Portugal;
- in the apartment you will find a welcoming pack with a list of restaurantes, shops and helpful services in the neighbourhood.
According to the European Schengen law, we are required, like the hotels, to fill out, in the check-in, an accommodation bulletin with information of our guests (such as name, nationality and passport number) and send it to the Portuguese Immigration Office (SEF). We are responsible for the confidentiality of your information. Thanks in advance.
In case of the apartment is not available on the dates that you want, the Courtesy team has five other apartments in the Airbnb also in the historic area of the city.
We prepare the house with all our care, attention to detail and tailored to our guests. We ask you to look after it with the same care and in the best way possible.
Please show your respect the neighbors not making too much noise after 22h.
We can be flexible with the check-in and check-out timings provided they do not conflict with other bookings.
For stays longer than a week we offer a midway cleaning with changing of sheets and towels.
Starting to be a mother and son project "the Dream Team", a math's teacher and an architect, we grew up to a group of friends creating the "Courtesy Morning Project". We are a creative bunch of people bond by our joy of traveling and discovering new places in the world. We are thoroughly devoted to helping our guests to have the most comfortable, care-free experience in Lisbon, in a laid back environment with a lovely place to rest.